By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official! The PS3 can't be saved anymore

LivingMetal said:

Only fanboys care about sales for this generation whether its purpose is to praise or denounce a system.  

Hey buddy.

You're on a site that's entirely devoted to the sales of videogame consoles and software.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Around the Network

What's funnier, no matter how wise words of OP are, there will be people who are in strict denial about dissapointing sales all jumping into the thread

What's funnier, no matter how wise words of OP are, there will be people who are in strict denial about dissapointing sales all jumping into the thread

LOL thread!! The 360 is already dead in japan at least the ps3 is selling in all regions. I still think that the 360 will die a death and go back to crappy numbers january, feb. Look at this weeks Euro numbers very low considering its a holiday week compared to the others

noname2200 said:
LivingMetal said:

Only fanboys care about sales for this generation whether its purpose is to praise or denounce a system.  

Hey buddy.

You're on a site that's entirely devoted to the sales of videogame consoles and software.

Just thought you'd like to know.

This in and of itself is true.  It's one thing to discuss sales high or low.  It's another to use the subject matter as fanboy ammo as I believe this is the context given Goddbless' statement of "That thread is hilarious now."  I'm just making an observation here.

Around the Network

double post

MDMAniac said:

What disappointing sales are you talking about?

MDMAniac said:

what's funnier is that you obviously didnt read the OP. wise words indeed especially when he mentions how stable and healthy the ps3 sales are.

At this point regardless of whether the PS3 is in third, I am happy with it as its now my console of choice. It's got the variety I want and I can barely play all of the exclusives. This means when its all said and done I have a huge experience.

In the short term none of these had an effect as stated, but now are crucial titles!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo