By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are you for? EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella or activision?

Who are you for? EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella or activision?

EA, Jason West and Vince Zampella. 82 60.29%

Activision. 27 19.85%

Really don't care. 27 19.85%

Total:136

Can't stand activision.   So you know what my answer is. Hope they get whats coming to them.

Around the Network

Now that Activision has taken over the hate people use to have for EA, EA is the new Champion for gamers.  EA is no better than Activision and both work just like a coporation concerned about their own interest.  So I champion neither but I will support games I like and do not care which company it comes from.

As for West and Zam, as someone already stated, this isn't the first time they have gone rogue so they get no love for me.  Instead, if their next game is good, i will buy it because thats what I care about the most from a developer not the political crap that has nothing to do with me.

mhsillen said:
Chairman-Mao said:

I'm just against Activision in general. I'm almost certain Black Ops is the last Call of Duty game I'll ever buy. I'm not buying Modern Warfail 3 when it comes out nor will I buy whatever Sledgehammer games produces. 

Your against a company that employs a lot of people just because

I think EA would deserve a little hate with just the yearly Madden games

Sports games have always been yearly, but there's no need for Call of Duty and Guitar Hero to be annual. Actually now CoD is looking to become bi-annual now that 3 companies are milking the same series. And its not just that its yearly, its how fucking cheap Activision is; CoD games make over a billion dollars but they charge $15 for map packs, don't put in things like dedicated servers and barely support their games (mainly Infinity Ward). 

People don't know why people hate activision?

wow.

$15 map packs (EA doesn't do this sh*t), no dedicated servers (EA has dedicated servers for almost all their games), very few franchises and releases every year(EA has lots of franchises and new IPs as well as yearly releases). Not to mention activision has absolutely no respect for developers. They just kicked out bizarre creations, I believe? They also destroyed infinity ward.

Activision also has the sh*thead called Bobby Kotick. That's just the icing on the cake.

mhsillen said:
Salem said:

I vote for EA, West and Zampella, activision deserves to go down

Why does activision need to go down?

Oh I know they make better games than EA...yea thats it

ROFL.

Activision haven't made a good game this generation.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
mhsillen said:
Salem said:

I vote for EA, West and Zampella, activision deserves to go down

Why does activision need to go down?

Oh I know they make better games than EA...yea thats it

ROFL.

Activision haven't made a good game this generation.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Activision.

EA I lost respect for for releasing quanty over quality with their racing and sports games.

Activision... I can't see how you can't be if you look at the facts objectivly.

A lot of people are siding with Respawn, but soley out of dislike for activision at the cost of the facts.

mantlepiecek said:

People don't know why people hate activision?

wow.

$15 map packs (EA doesn't do this sh*t), no dedicated servers (EA has dedicated servers for almost all their games), very few franchises and releases every year(EA has lots of franchises and new IPs as well as yearly releases). Not to mention activision has absolutely no respect for developers. They just kicked out bizarre creations, I believe? They also destroyed infinity ward.

Activision also has the sh*thead called Bobby Kotick. That's just the icing on the cake.

really, EA is not that better than you're saying, just look at all the Sims expansions, games without ded. servers that they shut down so you'll buy the next one (yearly Need for Speeds), they bought and closed Pandemic, etc.

--

regarding the thread, I'm with neither, I don't think I'm with Activision, but I'm certainly not with the two guys.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

mhsillen said:

I find it funny that people are against Activision when they make high quality games most of the time.

Who cares if Kotick is an asshole. EA squeezes out their games thru there bunghole on to store shelves.

I feel so bad for those two martyrs West and Zampella(millionaires many times over) the hero of the little people who broke stipulations in a contract they signed 

be honest , other than Call of Duty , what other game comes out from Activision that is polished? i'm talking about Activision not Blizzard.

EA got Mass Effect , Dragon Age, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge , Fifa , BattleField, Burnout ........ect , and add to that their major support for indie developers