By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto to his rivals: Go and find something new

So what is he ripping on, Move or Kinect?  ; )

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
IxisNaugus said:

@ alfredofroylan.

You probably should have used a different, more sensible title for the thread. Now we have misinformed individuals coming in here acting as if Miyamoto has just insulted every development studio on the planet. Though I suppose they are the ones who should actually read the article linked in the OP instead of painting their own conclusion based on the thread title.

Could I expect a quality gentlemen discussion in a Internet forum?

Touché alfredofroylan...

How technical is your game?

Oh wow did not expect any of this, Pullus and Ssliasil, I think it might be best if you two just stopped it, I mean seriously, it's not on topic, many things stated are factually wrong, and there's no reason to continue to go off topic to the point people pull out their facts and get offended to the point fighting starts and this thread ends in flames.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
Ssliasil said:

I didnt say Conduit is a Nintendo game i said Nintendo hasnt done anything new since the Conduit - Aka see the release of something new to the console.

Epic Mickey, Just Dance and developing Wii Vitality Sensor.

Those are made by miyamoto now ? >_>

No, were and will be "something new" release on the Nintendo console. Just as he said about The Conduit as the last new game released on Wii.

i see.

might add The Last Story then, but i still stand on what i said.

PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
Ssliasil said:

I didnt say Conduit is a Nintendo game i said Nintendo hasnt done anything new since the Conduit - Aka see the release of something new to the console.

No, were and will be "something new" release on the Nintendo console. Just as he said about The Conduit as the last new game released on Wii.

i see.

Yup, I forget The Last Story.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
Ssliasil said:

i see.

Xenoblade is already out just not in the states and probably the best (gameplay/level design wise) JRPG of the generation on home consoles.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Oh wow did not expect any of this, Pullus and Ssliasil, I think it might be best if you two just stopped it, I mean seriously, it's not on topic, many things stated are factually wrong, and there's no reason to continue to go off topic to the point people pull out their facts and get offended to the point fighting starts and this thread ends in flames.

its not really offtopic? , i'm just saying that he shouldn't say that if he himself didn't make anything new since Nintendogs, and the games after that are sequels, he then go on and talk about how polishing a game like Zelda to be immersive is something "different" , its a sequel , and building on the sequel to make it better than the last game isn't really innovative, by his logic i'd call every single sequel released this year innovative, why? because it was more polished than the last one.

i don't see how i went offtopic.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
PullusPardus said:
Pavolink said:
Ssliasil said:

i see.

Xenoblade is already out just not in the states and probably the best (gameplay/level design wise) JRPG of the generation on home consoles.

Xenoblade is a spin off of XenoSaga.

alfredofroylan said:

We hope that people will want to go back and replay the game once they finish it”.

You and me both, Shiggy.  Please don't put in an hour-long tutorial this time, eh?  And while I get that part of it was showing us how to beat the final boss, I'm not going to remember that 50 hours later...

ssj12 said:

I really dont see how he can be smug about the Kinect and Move since the Wii Remote had to be upgraded to meet the original promise of 1:1 motion

When did Nintendo ever promise this with the Wiimote?

alfredofroylan said:

Could I expect a quality gentlemen discussion in a Internet forum?

Not when you, the topic creator, don't make any effort to foster such a discussion.  You've been around here long enough to know that the first few posts usually dictate the course of the discussion, so why not get it all started on the right foot rather than insulting the integrity of the site's members?

(Maybe I should read the entire thread before I post... >_> )

PullusPardus said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

its not really offtopic? , i'm just saying that he shouldn't say that if he himself didn't make anything new since Nintendogs, and the games after that are sequels, he then go on and talk about how polishing a game like Zelda to be immersive is something "different" , its a sequel , and building on the sequel to make it better than the last game isn't really innovative, by his logic i'd call every single sequel released this year innovative, why? because it was more polished than the last one.

i don't see how i went offtopic.

Uh lets see Nintendogs is 2005 and he made Wii Sports that came out in 2006, along with that he helped design the Wii and such... hrm... completely original, came out after Nintendogs, you're factually wrong and it doesn't need to go further than that, nothing more needs to be said, and it's a suggestion cause historically, Thread is made -> someone posts an opinion that has a shaky basis -> someone points out facts -> many replies ensues to the point... -> people get angry -> reports start coming in -> mods have to moderate the thread.  

And it's really off topic cause he's suggesting competitors would be more successful if they did something different, it in no way relates to his games, he's actually trying to say a disruptor is more successful than a follower, how is calling into question his games even related to that topic? Hell it's even about hardware not software.