By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto to his rivals: Go and find something new

oniyide said:

@conegamer  no offense but didnt you just make his point??? He said most milked CHARACTER Mario has done everything as you point out. isnt that indeed milking??? couldnt any of those games been made without Mario in it??? not that im complaning, im still waiting for a damn new Mario Tennis

Hmm...I see your point. However, I think "milking" is only a bad thing when it becomes stale and repetitive, something that Mario has yet to do

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

@conegamer  I agree with you, however IMO i think the Mario Party series got stale but they havent made one in a while so its all good

Nintendo telling SONY to try something new? Funny...

Isn't Nintendo releasing old games that came out on the SNES with highly upgraded graphics and different levels?

Huh. At least NSMBW has coop. Thats new to games, isn't it?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@shadowblind 

that was a good one, IMHO i never saw the fanfare for that. platformers have been doing that for years, hell Sonic 2 you could play the entire game 2 player

Around the Network

innovator in 3d??? sure because Ninty was the first this gen to have 3d games this gen. yeah thats crap PS3 been doing that all year. Im all for people not liking HD consoles of course but for god sake at least tell the truth.

Shadowblind said:

Isn't Nintendo releasing old games that came out on the SNES with highly upgraded graphics and different levels?

Sonic's had multiplayer for some time. Before NSMBW, LBP had 4 player on screen coop 2D traditional platforming online and offline.