By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did VGC forget Modern Warfare 2 in EMEAA the past weeks? Even World at War and MW1 is selling better.

Around the Network

Great numbers for Wii software, Epic Mickey has gone up again!

Wow the 360 just refuses to take in non-english territories I guess, it is getting trounced!

GuiltySpartan77 said:

Is it just me or does the 360 seem to be really under tracked in EMEAA?

Nah, it is just you.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Michael-5 said:

WTH did GTA: San Andreas for PS2 make it to number 40? How old is that game, and it sold above GTA IV? Something is odd about that

It is the game of forever. As someone said, good games sell good at first, but legendary games sell good forever (just look at Super Mario All-Stars especial edition).

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Beuli2 said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:

Is it just me or does the 360 seem to be really under tracked in EMEAA?

Nah, it is just you.

There are usually sizeable adjustments for Holiday sales in January/February.  Lets just wait and see shall we.

Yeah,I see what you mean kowen.I expect the 360 to be adjusted down 2M in EMEAA,and the PS3 up by 1.5M,I presume you expect the same.

piccoro said:

GT5 > Halo reach so far in EMEAA

Baits? I'll rise. Reach >>>>>> GT5 in the Americas.

OT: The gap has grown in the EMEAA again, would be interesting to see the Americas sales, will the Walmart deals (100$ on PS3, 75$ on Wii/360) count in these numbers? If they do, then PS3 has a good chance at overshooting over 360 this week, or last week. w/e lol.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

kowenicki said:

I am not trying to makw a silly point, unlike you.. I am just saying there will be adjustments in Jan/feb. 

You are entitled to dream of whatever numbers you like.

What?!And here I thought geniuses think alike.Guess you're not that smart after all...Lol,just messing with you mate :P.I expect the 360 to be adjusted up in EMEAA actually,but not by much.PS3 should stay the same...

great sales for everyone. gt5 hits 4 million this week :)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

GT5 is doing great in EMMA but in America? The game even reach 1m! And if this week the sales for GT5 down in EMMA you can wait the same (maybe worst) in america. By the way, Xbox 360 is the only console than make his sales up in Europe this year... So, is no death yet there..