By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GT5 > Halo reach so far in EMEAA

Around the Network
psrock said:
-PaNdOrA- said:

I don't think anyone was ever serious about the Wii version outselling the PS3 version and people voted Wii on that poll just for fun.

Besides,CoD games sell over 1 million on the Wii so we don't need an excuse for the sales because they aren't bad. Black Ops is actually selling BETTER than the previous games.

I need to find that thread. Anyways, it's selling on par with last year Reflex which came out two years after its release. It won't outsell world at War.

Here it is:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=118477&page=1

I'm not saying it will, but it has a good chance of outselling WaW. We'll just have to see.

great wii sales

I think Microsoft is missing something in Europe... Is just not posible than Halo Reach (HALO REAH people!!!) is on 39 on the list in holydays! That title is amazing and better with the critic than Halo 3... What's going on? Just 62,000 units? The reallity is such a crap!

Halo 3 (X360)
Microsoft
169 598,075 11,310,494

That is just awsome! In his 3th year in the market, Halo 3 sell over 600,000 (2010)... Still be the best selling exclusive in HD ever!

Around the Network
psrock said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

How does GT5 drop only 6% from week 2 in the UK and over 20% in the whole of EMEAA? I thought the UK was supposed to be a relatvely smaller market for the franchise. I guess it could have been more frontloaded in the hardcore GT countries like Italy and France.

I thought UK was its weakest market. Like I said, this numbers are weird.

I agree numbers look wierd in EMEAA.

Darth Tigris said:

Except, outside of special edition consoles, Halo games weren't bundled.  If you remove GT3 from that comparison (which was HEAVILY bundled in Americas), how does it look at that point?

Actually I can't place numbers on them, but there were X360 bundles with Halo 3 plus Fable II and with Halo 3 plus Halo Wars in Europe. Since early 2009.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Really nice GT5.With NA JP it should be at around 4.1-4.2M.Next week sales will hopefully increase bringing it at 4.8-4.9M,after that there is still one more week to report for 2010,should drop a lot then,but not enough to stop it from crossing 5M :).

hoping for bigger bumps for the PS3 and 360 this week

fifa 11 still going up 3m on PS3 next week

Above & Beyond

EMEAA Weekly Chart

19th Dec 2009

PS2 121,457 ( 11%) 60,745,759

18th Dec 2010

PS2 122,396 ( 16%) 63,056,646

LOL