By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ioi said:
Slimebeast said:

I believe Wii is overtracked. There's no reason for it to outsell the X360 2:1 in America.

$50 giftcard at Walmart

Dude i really appreciate your work and the free numbers and i believe Wii is selling like hotcakes but either Ps3 is wayyy OVERTRACKED or XBOX 360 is way UNDERTRACKED! But anyway NPD is just gonna prove im right and u guys just dont... Impossible that 360 goes down in this Week and Ps3 raises its sales... this isnt just normal.. anyway cant wait for those NPD with >2.5M Xboxs and <800K Ps3. Quote my post.

As for Wii i believe , last NPD did 3.8M absolutely normal its does the same or even higher...

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

But but Nintendo was suppose to be doomed this holiday season!

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recently sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

Apart from people syaing it's over-tracked that is, apart from that it's all good.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

The thing is, while it is possible for VGC to undertrack the 360 based on final NPD data (if it happens, it happens) , I however do not believe anyone really has any merit to say ps3 is undertracked at least in the Americas after November NPD sales, where we actually overtracked it.

As for the wii, it might be a little overtracked, but given last Christmas sales, is anyone really going to pull that card?

Wii DS is almost two times bigger than X360 PS3 PSP!

Slimebeast said:

I believe Wii is overtracked. There's no reason for it to outsell the X360 2:1 in America.

there is when you can't find a 360 in stock in america (not quite that bad, but stores are selling out all over the place)

Around the Network

Yes! come on Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo fans....fight over these sales numbers. Bloody!

guiduc said:
ASStronaut said:
radiantshadow92 said:

dayum, GT5 is on a roll.

Yeah, the only way anything can roll is downhill. LMFAO.

Niiiiice shot ^^

Thank you very much.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Savage said:
ioi said:
Slimebeast said:

$50 giftcard at Walmart

Dude i really appreciate your work and the free numbers and i believe Wii is selling like hotcakes but either Ps3 is wayyy OVERTRACKED or XBOX 360 is way UNDERTRACKED! But anyway NPD is just gonna prove im right and u guys just dont... Impossible that 360 goes down in this Week and Ps3 raises its sales... this isnt just normal.. anyway cant wait for those NPD with >2.5M Xboxs and <800K Ps3. Quote my post.

As for Wii i believe , last NPD did 3.8M absolutely normal its does the same or even higher...

PS3 sold 240,000 and is over-tracked? I'm not sure about that.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recently sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

Apart from people syaing it's over-tracked that is, apart from that it's all good.

And the same people claiming another console is undertracked.... oh well, there's always a grain of salt in everything for some people... no way to help there

Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

But don't you love how recent sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

Yeah me too! I prefer when they are hiding themselves.