By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Pay what you want)

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Around the Network

This is even better than last year.  I already have Braid, and I haven't heard of Cortex Command or Revenge of the Titans, but Osmos and Machinarium alone make it worthwhile.

id buy that for a dollar!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Nice bundle. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

noname2200 said:

This is even better than last year.  I already have Braid, and I haven't heard of Cortex Command or Revenge of the Titans, but Osmos and Machinarium alone make it worthwhile.

Revenge of the Titans sounds new. Loved the first Bundle, and this one is also great, something too look after when I finish this horrible week.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I payed $.25....

I'm a horrible, horrible person.

I half expect them to e-mail me back and say "f*ck you, you heartless bastard!"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:

I payed $.25....

Last year the organizers' blog stated that people who paid only a few cents for the bundle should have pirated the bundle instead, since the bandwidth costs them more than the money they get from the very low bidders.

noname2200 said:
Strategyking92 said:

I payed $.25....

Last year the organizers' blog stated that people who paid only a few cents for the bundle should have pirated the bundle instead, since the bandwidth costs them more than the money they get from the very low bidders.

So I'm worse than a pirate?(!)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It's worth it for Osmos alone.  That game is amazing.  You could pay $10 for Osmos, get 4 games for free, and give all the money to charity, and be very very happy with that purchase.

If you're on the fence about Machinarium, you can play the first 3 screens in your browser for free right here: http://machinarium.net/demo/

Anybody who doesn't buy this right now should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves, "Do I actually like games?  Or am I sham?"

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Anybody who doesn't buy this right now should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves, "Do I actually like games?  Or am I sham?"

I own braid, but I've played demos of all the other games. I just wasn't impressed with any of them. Mechaniarum seems really good, but I'm not a p&c adventure fan. It's a great bundle though just for braid alone imo.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka