By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Pay what you want)

Top contributors
@notch
$2,000.00
so that's where all our minecraft money is going lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:

Top contributors
@notch
$2,000.00
so that's where all our minecraft money is going lol

ABAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHA that wasn't there yesterday.  Nice.  I wonder if anybody's going to to him this year.  Last year only one person topped $1338, and that was "Anonymous" with $3333.33.

Anyway, that's great news.  It feels like I've already suported the HIB by buying Minecraft and spreading the gospel of Minecraft so fervently!  Now he just needs to start investing in other indie devs like the World of Goo guys!  Indies funding indies!  FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! =)

An interesting tidbit: fourtwozero, the man CoD fans blame for everything that went wrong with MW2 is sitting at #8 right now with the donation of $500.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

haven't had a post wiped for a while, oh well...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

$937,803.48 raised now just over 60 thousand more to reach 1 million.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Well I decided to hop in on this. The total amount of money raised is impressive. Does it list how much of it goes to the developers or charity?

*edit* Also, I like how some of the top donations are ads.

IllegalPaladin said:

Well I decided to hop in on this. The total amount of money raised is impressive. Does it list how much of it goes to the developers or charity?

*edit* Also, I like how some of the top donations are ads.

When they did this the first time back in May, they showed how much money went to each developer and each charity when the deal was over.  Each developer got $166,000 and the charities got $183,000 and $188,000.  Looks like this time they have a smaller average donation, but are raising money much faster.

Here's the page for the old one if you're interested: http://www.wolfire.com/humble

zarx said:

$937,803.48 raised now just over 60 thousand more to reach 1 million.

Ooh ooh ooh it's at $995,000!!!!

IT'S OVER  MILLION $$$

currently sitting at $1,003,495.65

@TheVoxelman on twitter