By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumor : PS3 Has Sold Approximately 4 MILLION In UK!!!!

Blank post?

Anyway, we have a source claiming 4 million connected users

another source who claims 4 million shipped, and references 'sony estimates' without providing a link or any actual details. A quick google serach reveals nothing abut said estimates.

Move along people there is nothing to see here. The ocrrect number is that provided by VGChartz

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Great numbers.

it is?

For UK? Yeah.

kowenicki said:
shanbcn said:

Undertracked by 400k, there goes any Xbox360 lead in NPD.

Unless of course the 360 is also undertracked in the UK at 5.7m (VGC number)....

Anyway, its "approximately", its not very clear what they are reporting and I am sure if there was a major difference we would know as ChartTrack also publishes numbers and I'm sure Brett checks against them.

But it is nice to get the weekly "PS3 undertrackedzzz!!!!???" article in early this week... thanks for that.

Your welcome, I am also scouting even more obscure gaming news sites for even more undertracked articles!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Connected PS3 users means sold in my opinion but approximatly 4mil can mean anywhere between 3.5 and 4.4mil but if it was higher then 4mil they would have said over 4mil. Still seems to be undertracked at least by a bit.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

No it's shipped, it's shipped!!!!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
shanbcn said:

Undertracked by 400k, there goes any Xbox360 lead in NPD.

Unless of course the 360 is also undertracked in the UK at 5.7m (VGC number)....

Anyway, its "approximately", its not very clear what they are reporting and I am sure if there was a major difference we would know as ChartTrack also publishes numbers and I'm sure Brett checks against them.

But it is nice to get the weekly "PS3 undertrackedzzz!!!!???" article in early this week... thanks for that.

Your welcome, I am also scouting even more obscure gaming news sites for even more undertracked articles!

good man...

not got any riots to attend?

New fee structure's only gonna affect people starting in 2012, the fee's we pay currently will remain for the duration of our course according to our Dean.....so lol @ all the current uni students wasting time rioting. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

scottie said:

Blank post?

another source who claims 4 million shipped, and references 'sony estimates' without providing a link or any actual details. A quick google serach reveals nothing abut said estimates.

Move along people there is nothing to see here. The ocrrect number is that provided by VGChartz

Yeah previous track track record for VGC shows they are always accurate in Europe.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
scottie said:

Blank post?

Yeah previous track track record for VGC shows they are always accurate in Europe.

Replace Europe with U.K. and you sarcasm with sincerity and you're correct

offtopic, but fits somehow: but have there been adjustments to the PS3 numbers again today? i could swear it was lower this morning.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

clearly undertracked.