By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DKC Returns is TOO HARD

Don't try co-op it's at least twice as hard.

You basically only get half the hit points and half the lives.

Many sections don't allow you to wait at all for eachother dragging the other off screen. It pretty much expects you to do perfect synchronized jumping for most of the levels. Or diddy can ride on donkeys back but what's the point then.

The cart and rocket parts are single player only (forced together and takes 2 lives on each failure) They actually feel like a break from all the coop deaths lol.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

Don't try co-op it's at least twice as hard.

You basically only get half the hit points and half the lives.

Many sections don't allow you to wait at all for eachother dragging the other off screen. It pretty much expects you to do perfect synchronized jumping for most of the levels. Or diddy can ride on donkeys back but what's the point then.

The cart and rocket parts are single player only (forced together and takes 2 lives on each failure) They actually feel like a break from all the coop deaths lol.

Actually, both can control the rocket and cart (and Rhambi as well) at the same time.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Too bad you never played games released twenty years ago. You don't know what difficult is.

http://rickdangerousflash.free.fr/video.html for the speed runs and

http://rickdangerousflash.free.fr/ for the madness itself.

:memories:

I agree, it's ridiculously hard. I tried DKCR at the mall the other day and I couldnt get past the first couple of barriers. I lost half my health on those spikes and then I died on the next enemy.

routsounmanman said:

PS3 softened you up, that's all

I agree.

Around the Network

Well, I beat the end boss with zero balloons and one heart left. Fuck that shit! He gives you like no time to get the final hit in. Glad that's over.

I may have exaggerated the game's difficulty after a particularly bad experience last night. Once I came back to it calmed and stopped obsessing over the stupid collectibles, I actually breezed through World 8 without too much trouble apart from the boss.

So yeah, I feel a bit silly now :P

Okie-dokie, mate. No harm, no foul.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
routsounmanman said:

says the man with the demon's souls avatar

Wonktonodi said:
routsounmanman said:

says the man with the demon's souls avatar

Nah... Demon's Soul's for pussies

todays games are easy xD i remember beating contra omfg god it was difficult and kid icarus...