By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Official Political Compass Thread - Where do you lie?

The Official Political Compass Thread - Where do you lie?

Top Right 11 10.48%

Top Left 9 8.57%

Bottom Right 18 17.14%

Bottom Left 58 55.24%

Centre 9 8.57%

Total:105

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67

Around the Network
Kantor said:
tombi123 said:

Can't be bothered to answer all the questions again but I am roughly -8 on the social scale and 2 on the economic scale.

I am baffled by anyone who can answer those questions and come out positive on the social scale.

I'm an atheist, anti-homophobic, believer in rehabilitation, and I was positive on the social scale.

I think it is more to do with the way the questions are worded. It just makes it seem like you are being a bastard if you go for the Authoritarian or economically right answers lol.

forest-spirit said:

I don't know if I'm that extreme but it's probably close.

Do not worry most people taking the survey (so far) appear to be a bunch of dirty hippies.

A lotta left wingers on VG here. How the hell can people be so far left? 

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:

One of only three right-wing (top or bottom) people in this thread is named after a Communist dictator. Hmmm...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Well time to see if i've moved at all.  (even though i forget where i was in the first place exactly)

Kasz216 said:

Well time to see if i've moved at all.  (even though i forget where i was in the first place exactly)

You're further left than I would have imagined. To me, you've always come across as being a hardcore capitalist like myself.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Shit! I was trying to beat hitler's high score!!! At least I ranked on the leaderboards