By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Deception. All aboard the hype train.

woot woot

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

it's official...Sony has just won 2011

You know why I hate this game, cos Drake is just so god damn sexy and there is no man IRL that will ever look like him and saying Nathan Fillion is just an insult to Drake.

I love the title btw.

CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:

You know why I hate this game, cos Drake is just so god damn sexy and there is no man IRL that will ever look like him and saying Nathan Fillion is just an insult to Drake.

I love the title btw.

Get the PS3 Seece!! Experience the awesomesauce (or in this case, the awesome ass)!

Ha, I need more than a sexy ass and sackboy, especially when I can watch him on youtube

Jay520 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:
ocean-1984 said:
RafaelOrix said:
ocean-1984 said:

Whats that in his hand? 

Seems to be his weapon, to me. Check it out the cover, with the different angle from this screen: http://blog.noctorus.com/wp-content/gallery/uncharted-3-drakes-deception/uncharted-3-cover.jpg

its not the same.

Looks like crowbar or something 

Maybe a new melee weapon to make hand-to-hand combat more EPIC. 

doesn't that look like one of those tools used at digging sites in egypt etc?

Idk all I see is the handle

I see it now, its just a gun upsidedown and sideways.

Around the Network

I'm late to say this but...

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jizzed this morning when I woke up, checked Twitter, find Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception all over. Glad I had another pair of undies ready.

In Fact I've been so hyped all day that there was no way I couldn't make a Wallpaper.

Here is a Wallpaper for ya all.

Click here for the Full HD: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/344/1/d/ps3_2011_uncharted_3_by_crossdominatrix5-d34kxsc.png

You know where this belongs right? ;D

On your Desktop and on your PS3 as your PS3 Background!

like i predicted...2011 release...great...so this time with Mummys...gotta be great ^^

the awesome thing is...they will top Uncharted 2...maybe not sales wise but gaming wise...this is just typical Naughty Dog...IMO Crash Bandicoot 3 was the best of the trilogy same with Jak...next to come U3...im so excited...my god it will be again a great year for PS3...i just love it!

Cross-X said:

In Fact I've been so hyped all day that there was no way I couldn't make a Wallpaper.

Here is a Wallpaper for ya all.

Click here for the Full HD: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/344/1/d/ps3_2011_uncharted_3_by_crossdominatrix5-d34kxsc.png

You know where this belongs right? ;D

On your Desktop and on your PS3 as your PS3 Background!

I already have a huge artwork of the game as my backgorund. The one in the middle, but the full image

Im on the train!