By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Deception. All aboard the hype train.

CGI-Quality said:
Tbone said:
CGI-Quality said:
Rob-Ot said:
CGI-Quality said:
Rob-Ot said:

I think the hype for this game will be the biggest this generation for a PS3 exclusive.

Even over GT5?

haha maybe not then. Most hyped PS3 game that isn't a racing game?

Probably. I mean, it has to compete with a bit of other PS3 hype...

- The Last Guardian

- Killzone 3

- LittleBIGPlanet

- inFAMOUS 2

I'm just realizing how stacked 2011 is for Sony. Best year for the PlayStation brand ever?

With Resistance 3, Ratchet & clank all 4 one, Motorstorm apocalypse.

As of right now no other console has better line up.

I agree, but I'm sure some of those will be early-mid 2012 delays, such as Resistance. I mean, would Sony truly be able to get out more than 3 shooters in 2011? It's too stacked, ain't happenin'!

So, I think it will be like this:

- LittleBIGPlanet 2

- Killzone 3

- Motorstorm: Apocalypse

- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

- inFAMOUS 2

- Socom 4

- Uncharted 3

- PlayStation Move Heroes

- Sorcery

- Resistance 3

- The Last Guardian (yep, I see 2012 for this one)

- Agent (2012 for this one as well)

- Twisted Metal

I think Versus XIII will also be on the 360 and it won't release until 2012. And I see David Cage & Santa Monica announcing new games @ E3 next year. maybe even some info on Eight Days and/or The Getaway 3.

But but.. Isnt shadow of the colossus and Ico remake coming in like March 2011? Would make sense to release it close to TLG as IM SO GETTING IT :).

Also, Twisted Metal is said to release in 2011 for sure. David Jaffe says so himself numerous times and we've seen gameplay footage n all. Sure it could be delayed but I mean from what they've told us, its all 2011 on litterarly everything even Resistance 3 (although unsure of that one).

Around the Network

omg im so exsited!!! this ius gonna be grate.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Hmmm...

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

I agree, but I'm sure some of those will be early-mid 2012 delays, such as Resistance. I mean, would Sony truly be able to get out more than 3 shooters in 2011? It's too stacked, ain't happenin'!

- LittleBIGPlanet 2

- Killzone 3

- inFAMOUS 2

- Socom 4

- Uncharted 3

- Sorcery

- Resistance 3

- Twisted Metal

I think Versus XIII will also be on the 360 and it won't release until 2012. And I see David Cage & Santa Monica announcing new games @ E3 next year. maybe even some info on Eight Days and/or The Getaway 3.

But but.. Isnt shadow of the colossus and Ico remake coming in like March 2011? Would make sense to release it close to TLG as IM SO GETTING IT :).

Also, Twisted Metal is said to release in 2011 for sure. David Jaffe says so himself numerous times and we've seen gameplay footage n all. Sure it could be delayed but I mean from what they've told us, its all 2011 on litterarly everything even Resistance 3 (although unsure of that one).

Hmmm, I forgot the Ico/SotC compilation. I also forgot Jaffe's words. That adds them both to 2011. Not sure how they all will work, but just prepare to be broke (and remember, this is without a single multiplat).

Speaking for myself here, this generation I like Sony´s 1st parties FAR more than 3rd party games in general...compared to the previous generations, I usually find myself disappointed in 3rd party games, be it on the PS3 or on the Wii (the two systems I own)...as a result my gaming library is 90% first party titles for both systems.

i am aboard ever since of that sony exclusive notice was announced

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
patapon said:

Looks like Rage, but a little clearer!

It looks like cum on the computer screen, but I forgot to clean up!

CGI-Quality said:
JGarret said:

Speaking for myself here, this generation I like Sony´s 1st parties FAR more than 3rd party games in general...compared to the previous generations, I usually find myself disappointed in 3rd party games, be it on the PS3 or on the Wii (the two systems I own)...as a result my gaming library is 90% first party titles for both systems.

Don't blame ya. I've found that my PS3 1st party expreience nearly rivals my total PS1 experience, and that's saying a lot.

So what PS3 game (1st party) is your most anticipated one right now?

patapon said:

Hmmm...

Hmmm...  

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I don't know if i want to read anything about it or not.  Oh the dilema

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

- LittleBIGPlanet 2

- Killzone 3

- inFAMOUS 2

- Socom 4

- Uncharted 3

- Sorcery

- Resistance 3

- Twisted Metal

Hmmm, I forgot the Ico/SotC compilation. I also forgot Jaffe's words. That adds them both to 2011. Not sure how they all will work, but just prepare to be broke (and remember, this is without a single multiplat).

didn't they also say R3 is coming out next year? I'm thinking UC3 will be a end of November or December release that way it will be linking game between 2010/11 with R3 around October 2010

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!