By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Deception. All aboard the hype train.

Cross-X said:

In Fact I've been so hyped all day that there was no way I couldn't make a Wallpaper.

Here is a Wallpaper for ya all.

Click here for the Full HD: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/344/1/d/ps3_2011_uncharted_3_by_crossdominatrix5-d34kxsc.png

You know where this belongs right? ;D

On your Desktop and on your PS3 as your PS3 Background!

Cool!!

Around the Network

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

best franchise this gen hands down.(also mass effect and bayonetta which is still not a franchise :p,,but hopefully will be)

All aboard, all aboard! Woohoo

edit: wait that one is better

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

If I could only play one game in 2011 it would be Uncharted 3!

TT Makaveli said:

like i predicted...2011 release...great...so this time with Mummys...gotta be great ^^

the awesome thing is...they will top Uncharted 2...maybe not sales wise but gaming wise...this is just typical Naughty Dog...IMO Crash Bandicoot 3 was the best of the trilogy same with Jak...next to come U3...im so excited...my god it will be again a great year for PS3...i just love it!

Except Iram of the Pillars is in Saudi Arabia, not Egypt.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
TT Makaveli said:

like i predicted...2011 release...great...so this time with Mummys...gotta be great ^^

the awesome thing is...they will top Uncharted 2...maybe not sales wise but gaming wise...this is just typical Naughty Dog...IMO Crash Bandicoot 3 was the best of the trilogy same with Jak...next to come U3...im so excited...my god it will be again a great year for PS3...i just love it!

But they probably had some kind of mumification method to keep bodies preserved... South American Tribes had.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
huaxiong90 said:
TT Makaveli said:

But they probably had some kind of mumification method to keep bodies preserved... South American Tribes had.

Who knows...problem is, he thinks Egypt = Middle East.

huaxiong90 said:
DonFerrari said:
huaxiong90 said:
TT Makaveli said:

Who knows...problem is, he thinks Egypt = Middle East.

Ever saw or heard about American Geographic class?

I wouldn't bother if someone there think South Africa is China's neighbour. American maps is Them, Terroristis and unimportant countries they "conquered"... they don't care

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Count me in! The first screenshot looks great!

badgenome said:

Count me in! The first screenshot looks great!

Lol, isn't that the iPhone game?

Uncharted 3: Snake Eater.