By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Greenburg tweets an Nov NPD tease ...

Hell yeah that means the 360 is the top console, as it should be!

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
Seece said:
postofficebuddy said:
Darth Tigris said:
smbu2000 said:

When will the npd numbers be "released"?

I know there won't be an actual release but companies will put out numbers. ;-p

Tomorrow around 6pm EST.  

It's not near the same as it used to be, though, as we now have to wait for Pachter or sometimes Greenburg or Major Nelson to say something.  Since the new NPD, Sony and Nintendo haven't said much.  Based on this tweet, I expect Greenburg to have something to celebrate so I expect a tweet from him sometime tomorrow evening.

Actually I think it's coming out early this month. I think it's around 4pm EST.

Interesting, do you know why?

No clue. I just remember someone on Gaf posting an NPD release schedule for the next few months. I'll see if I can dig the post up.

Much appreciated.

I think Greenberg tweeted a few hours before the "release time" last month too.

Honestly this sucks.

The more the 360 sells the further away the 720 is... And Sony won't start the next gen until it has recovered some of the sunken costs this gen... Hopefully Nintendo in 2012 !

fighter said:

Honestly this sucks.

The more the 360 sells the further away the 720 is... And Sony won't start the next gen until it has recovered some of the sunken costs this gen... Hopefully Nintendo in 2012 !

the further away yes, but more time for research and development, making sure it runs flawless

Canada , Mexico and U.S i think 360 is outselling Wii on those markets... Well maybe not in Canada.

Around the Network

4PM , what UK Time ?

LovePeace said:

4PM , what UK Time ?

9PM

Seece said:
LovePeace said:

4PM , what UK Time ?

9PM

Ty... So around 8.30PM greenturd i mean burg xD will post something saying the numbers right ?

Seece said:
smbu2000 said:

When will the npd numbers be "released"?

I know there won't be an actual release but companies will put out numbers. ;-p

Tomorrow in about 4/5 hours time.

fap fap fap

fighter said:

Honestly this sucks.

What's so bad about that?  This gen still has most consoles at a cost exceeding $200.  PC graphics technology hasn't skyrocketed past what these consoles are still doing.  To be honest, what would the next gen of consoles even have to bring that would make you spend $500 on new one soon?