By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Best Wii Gun Item?*

I am thinking about buying a Gun Item add on for the Wii but was wondering what one is the best? I never played or tried any of them before...I know that their is the Zapper, Blaster, Perfect Shot, and others that I don't know the names of.

To help the list below are the games that I have that support shooting controls:

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles__Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles__Carnival Games__Rayman Raving Rabbids 2...I plan on buying GoldenEye 007 by the end of 2010 as well.

I heard that the Zapper is the main shooting Item because its Nintendo's but will other guns support the above games as well or will they only work with the Zapper?

Around the Network

I only know the Nyko Perfect Gun, it's just a plastic shell but I didn't like it. Of course is more "cool" to have a gun-type control instead of just pointing, but it could broke easily.

Sometime ago I was interested in this one

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Crossfire-Integrated-Remote-Pistol-Nintendo/dp/B002ISZB4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1291493268&sr=8-1

It's not a plastic shell, but literally a Wii Controller in the form of a gun. Looks really good, but have some mixed reviews.

And I just found this one

http://www.amazon.com/Buckshot-Integrated-Analog-Controller-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002OO8PES/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Has good reviews, and an integrated nunchuck, and looks kick ass.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Yes the Crossfire Wii is an EXCELLENT Wii gun. It is an integrated Wiimote with Motion plus compatiblity.

The layout of the buttons is far superior to any wiimote "shell" peripheral. I own 2.

PM me for more specific questions.

P.S. Its fantastic for FPS games by the way.

get the Zapper u get Link's Crossbow Training with it

I prefer this baby. It's just a shell, but I still like the feel of it.

It is the official HotD: Overkill Handgun.

Around the Network

This is the Crossfire Wii. Best button layout for a gun Wiimote

I just use a real gun.  Expensive, though........

That last gun (Uno posted) looks pretty damn impressive, though.  This would be a lot easier if you guys post the names of the gun with the pics.  Some of us lurkers are interested, too.

I got the Dark Ops Wii Gun.. you have to have big hands for it and it looks kinda strange.. but I like that you can acces the wii mote buttons easily.. it bends the ir light so you amin the gunnot the wiimote..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

hentai_11 said:

I prefer this baby. It's just a shell, but I still like the feel of it.

It is the official HotD: Overkill Handgun.

There's an upgraded version of the Handcannon called "The Resident Evil Magnum Blaster and Knife Set" for sale on Amazon.com.

The Nunchuck knife is silly but the gun is very nice. It's got a second trigger on the grip for the A-Button and can fit a Wii Remote with Motion Plus on it. (Provided you remove the jacket.) It's pretty damn big which can be a good or bad thing depending on what kind of gun add-on you want.

O-D-C said:

get the Zapper u get Link's Crossbow Training with it

No, get Link's Crossbow Training, you get the Zapper with it :P