By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Best Wii Gun Item?*

The two that Nikkom and Brainbox posted are pretty badass!

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
hentai_11 said:

I prefer this baby. It's just a shell, but I still like the feel of it.

It is the official HotD: Overkill Handgun.

There's an upgraded version of the Handcannon called "The Resident Evil Magnum Blaster and Knife Set" for sale on Amazon.com.

The Nunchuck knife is silly but the gun is very nice. It's got a second trigger on the grip for the A-Button and can fit a Wii Remote with Motion Plus on it. (Provided you remove the jacket.) It's pretty damn big which can be a good or bad thing depending on what kind of gun add-on you want.

Is it only sold on Amazon? How much is it? Sorry, but this looks cool and I like those covers too as I am a big R.E fan...the knife does look silly though. Can I please have a link?

uno said:

This is the Crossfire Wii. Best button layout for a gun Wiimote

So your saying that you don't need a Wii Remote with this, It works as well as Motion Plus, and it is perfect for both R.E and GoldenEye 007?

*Sound Of Rain said:

Is it only sold on Amazon? How much is it? Sorry, but this looks cool and I like those covers too as I am a big R.E fan...the knife does look silly though. Can I please have a link?

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Magnum-Blaster-Knife-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003UF08B8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1291676452&sr=8-1

I don't know if it's only sold on Amazon.com, but that's where I do my shopping and it's $24.99.

Couple of minor issues with it, it is possible to dislodge the remote ever so slightly and make the trigger non-functional, which you can fix by just tapping the remote down. (Using it with a Remote that has the motion plus add-on tends to fix this since it's a tighter fit.) And like the other Handcannon, using tends to make the remote more senstive to quick jerking motions. For HotD Overkill it means you might acidentally reload more often.

The Crossfire gun is basically a Wii Remote shaped like gun so you wouldn't need anything else for it since it's already a controller shaped like gun.

BrainBoxLtd said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Magnum-Blaster-Knife-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003UF08B8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1291676452&sr=8-1

I don't know if it's only sold on Amazon.com, but that's where I do my shopping and it's $24.99.

Couple of minor issues with it, it is possible to dislodge the remote ever so slightly and make the trigger non-functional, which you can fix by just tapping the remote down. (Using it with a Remote that has the motion plus add-on tends to fix this since it's a tighter fit.) And like the other Handcannon, using tends to make the remote more senstive to quick jerking motions. For HotD Overkill it means you might acidentally reload more often.

The Crossfire gun is basically a Wii Remote shaped like gun so you wouldn't need anything else for it since it's already a controller shaped like gun.

Cool thanks...don't know which one is the best value yet for the price.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
O-D-C said:

get the Zapper u get Link's Crossbow Training with it

No, get Link's Crossbow Training, you get the Zapper with it :P

: p

If you're still looking, I've got mostly-positive things to say about the Perfect Shot.  It feels comfortable, it leaves your second hand free, and it's worked just fine for me over the course of a half-dozen light gun games.  Plus, it's one of the cheapest options around ($15 on average, sometimes as low as $10). The downsides are that the orange plastic on one of them broke after a fairly-minor impact, and I'm always concerned about its durability when shaking the remote (as required in Overkill).

noname2200 said:

If you're still looking, I've got mostly-positive things to say about the Perfect Shot.  It feels comfortable, it leaves your second hand free, and it's worked just fine for me over the course of a half-dozen light gun games.  Plus, it's one of the cheapest options around ($15 on average, sometimes as low as $10). The downsides are that the orange plastic on one of them broke after a fairly-minor impact, and I'm always concerned about its durability when shaking the remote (as required in Overkill).

Yup still taking answers...I considered Perfect Shot because of its low price and it looks good but I will have to shake it for the R.E games so if it breaks easy...I don't know.

I have the Wii perfect shot and it worked perectly for me. No complants at all with it. That is what I would get. Also you only need one had to use it as other might warrent two hands.

*Sound Of Rain said:
noname2200 said:

Yup still taking answers...I considered Perfect Shot because of its low price and it looks good but I will have to shake it for the R.E games so if it breaks easy...I don't know.

It has a space to plug in a nunchuck on the bottom if you're talking about using the knife in Umbrella Chronichles. Even if you had to shake it, it's plenty sturdy from my experience.