By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyward Sword: Realistic graphics Vs Cell Shaded (Pics)

Cel shading ftw.

Wind waker is IMO the best looking game ever created

Around the Network

TP and SS' styles are both fine, but going for a radical art shift was probably the right decision to make it stand out. Though I fully expect to keep seeing people nitpicking before, during, after release considering how people are with Nintendo.

I mean, I'd accept the graphics, but it's all nintendo's fault for releasing the art a year earlier......

the super mario galaxy games do not have realistic graphics

Realist graphics are better! Well for Zelda anyway. Those graphics just don't match. 

Around the Network
cr00mz said:

the super mario galaxy games do not have realistic graphics

EDIT: I completely misunderstood your post. I thought you said it has realistic graphics...

morenoingrato said:

I mean, I'd accept the graphics, but it's all nintendo's fault for releasing the art a year earlier......

But wasn't that art never confirmed to be FOR Skyward Sword in particular? It could be for the 3DS Zelda.

I am sure I read that somewhere....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Don't care, if it looks good to me, then it's okay!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I love how looks  like right now Skyward Sword because this isn't the final graphics. Nintendo will improve during this months, as they said. I want to see the final graphics.

I really loved at the final they changed realistic for cel-shaded. I was playing The Wind Waker and I have to say:

TWW Art Style >>>>>>>>>>> TP Art Style

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

I love how looks  like right now Skyward Sword because this isn't the final graphics. Nintendo will improve during this months, as they said. I want to see the final graphics.

I really loved at the final they changed realistic for cel-shaded. I was playing The Wind Waker and I have to say:

TWW Art Style >>>>>>>>>>> TP Art Style

I feel like offending a friend, but I have to agree here, Wind Waker just looks better than Twilight Princess.