By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII CROSSES 6 MILLION Units!

FINAL FANTASY XIII CROSSES 6 MILLION Units!

6.25 Million 19 13.77%

6.50 Million 17 12.32%

6.75 Million 16 11.59%

7.00 Million 32 23.19%

7.25 Million 7 5.07%

7.50 Million 46 33.33%

Total:137

I'm thinking 8 Million lifetime :

PS3 - 5.5 Million
360 - 2.5 Million

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
benao87 said:
darthdevidem01 said

- Lowest Selling FF title in Japan since FF4

What are it sales? Thats my favourite one :(

OT: I hope to finish my last paper soon, so I can put more time into this game :)

1.43 Million...still good!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
A203D said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Cirio said:

So the PS3 version will probably finish around 5 million. Had it been exclusive, FFXIII on the PS3 would've outsold FFXII on the PS2. Awesome sales!

Yeah this kinda proves FF Versus XIII has no need to go multiplat.

Not necessarily, theres no telling that those 1.5 million (or whatever) people would have bought a PS3 for FF13, Versus will likely go multiplat because thats 1.5 million units more than Wada can afford to ignore.

Maybe but 1.5 Million isn't "that" big a large number......over time that 1.5 Million could've been covered up. Among the 1.5 Million some would be multi console owners as well.

Probably not enough to make a difference.  I'd imagine most multi-console owners who did buy the game opted for the single blu-ray  and superior quality over 3 DVD's...  I would have if a) I owned a PS3, and b) bought the game.

Wow, great numbers! I voted for 7.25mil, lol. I knew it would have better sales and legs than XII. :D

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

now take all the profit and make a good FF 

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Around the Network

Heh, this is nothing, Versus XIII will sell at least 8M if:

1- It remains exclusive (The hype will be massive if that happens, specialy if it's graphics are similar to Uncharted 2 or God of War III)

2- It's shown at E3 during Sony's conference with mindblowing gameplay and graphics! (Like uncharted 2 @ E3 :P)

3- Sony advertises it as if it was FFVII on the PS1

4- It is bundled with Special PS3s (like the lightning PS3 slim!)

5- It releases on Black Friday (World-Wide simultaneous release!)

6- It has better reviews than FFXIII

7- It is renamed "Final Fantasy XV"

You wait and see!

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

honestly people comparing enslaved and heavenly sword to this are making a huge assumption. Enslaved was released with pretty much no hype in the mist of a huge amount of great exclusives and multiplatform games. Heavenly Sword was one of PS3's first good exclusives which is why it sold so well. Compare Resistance to Resistance 2, and moterstorm to moterstorm 2 and you see the same thing. Huge drop in sales of the "good" ps3 exclusives because so many GREAT ones have come out.

If it had stayed exclusive I have no doubt in my mind it could get higher Japan sales by a few hundred thousand, but there is no way it would have been able to match the EMEAA sales and especially the America sales that have proved to be so important. I predict LTD sales of around 7.2mil(5mil PS3) (2.2mil 360)  because I think Versus will be multiplatform. If Versus ends up being a PS3 exclusive I think LTD sales will reach 7.7mil with 360 sales reaching 2.7mil.

CGI-Quality said:

The gang's all here!

Awesome!!!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

enrageorange said:

honestly people comparing enslaved and heavenly sword to this are making a huge assumption. Enslaved was released with pretty much no hype in the mist of a huge amount of great exclusives and multiplatform games. Heavenly Sword was one of PS3's first good exclusives which is why it sold so well. Compare Resistance to Resistance 2, and moterstorm to moterstorm 2 and you see the same thing. Huge drop in sales of the "good" ps3 exclusives because so many GREAT ones have come out.

enrageorange said:

If it had stayed exclusive I have no doubt in my mind it could get higher Japan sales by a few hundred thousand, but there is no way it would have been able to match the EMEAA sales and especially the America sales that have proved to be so important. I predict LTD sales of around 7.2mil(5mil PS3) (2.2mil 360)  because I think Versus will be multiplatform. If Versus ends up being a PS3 exclusive I think LTD sales will reach 7.7mil with 360 sales reaching 2.7mil.

But FFXIII was Exclusive to PS3 in Japan since its release on December 17 2009 to now! 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

WOOOOOT! Go FFXIII! Now hit 7M LTD!