By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's talk about wii's 2011 lineup

Skyward Sword and Conduit 2 are definite pickups before i go to Japan. While in Japan, i plan to sample Reginliev (should be easy enough to move through without perfect Japanese reading ability) and Tales of Graces (which has been fan-patch-translated, right?)

After that, we'll see.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:

That line-up seriously needs work, but I'm sure more will be announced.

DCKR and EM are 2011 purchases for me, I'll also be looking to get Zelda:SS, Conduit 2 and maybe Mario Sports Mix (review depending).    Otherwise nothing listed.

What I would like to see is:

Vitality Sensor game

The Last Story.

Maybe Xenoblade

GTA Wii (yeah, yeah, fat chance I know)

Ummmm... That's all I can think of.   Some novel use for WM in a full featured game would be nice.  Someone?  Anyone?

I'm excited to see the sword usage in Zelda, aswell as WMP in conduit 2. Perhaps the second half will have some more WMP.  I doubt Pikmin 3 would use it, and Grinder I'm pretty sure dropped it.

mortono said:

Zelda and Mario Sports should be good enough for the first half of the year.

As for the second half of the year, we can only speculate. My guess is Wii Vitality Sensor, Wii Music Plus (unfortunately), and Pikmin 3.

If Nintendo was smart they'd be making Wii Sports 3 with online play!

That would be Wii 2 launch title!

OMG LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARAB! AAHHHHH mu mind just went mad! 

ooo if its Wii exclusive then a Red wii and this game will come home with me!

That's a seriously lacking lineup. I also find it funny that 2 of the 7 games with confirmed release dates are from HVS.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

What about Rune Factory Oceans? Will it be released this year (at least in Japan)?

PlaystaionGamer said:

Nope, all lego games are multiplat. 

pacman91 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Nope, all lego games are multiplat. 

well...Ninetendo just sold 1 less Wii... which im sure they wont even notice :)

well i still want a red wii so lets pretend that its Exclusive

2011 isn't looking to be as great as 2010 was, but hopefully Zelda:SS, De Blob 2, Conduit 2, Kirby and the Udraw tablet will be more than enough to keep me busy until the e3... then i hope they'll announce something really good for the second half of the year... and we NEED an official confirmation that Xenoblade and the Last Story are coming.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Pretty weak lineup, but I guess Zelda is enough.

Take my love, take my land..