By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's talk about wii's 2011 lineup

bmmb1 said:
pacman91 said:
flagstaad said:

You are missing some interesting Wii titles that are not confirmed for US, but are Likely 2011:

Fatal Frame Remake

Xenoblade

The Last Story

Rhythm Heaven Wii

Izuna Eleven Wii (the DS version its coming out in Europe on January)

Yeah, I probably should have tried to search for the international titles aswell.  As we saw with TvC and MH3 they can be easily sent to the west with great success.  Truth be told I'm not one to judge even if an RPG/anime title is quality or not. 

Xenoblade has already been confirmed to be high quality, and everything about The Last Story shouts quality.

All i need for 2011 is for these 2 to get localized - just between the two (not even counting Zelda..) there will be more hours of gameplay than I will have available...

As fillers (or at least for my daughters) I could always get de blob 2, Udraw Drawn To Life Udraw (which will probably come out next year). And then there is the 3DS, oh my, does anyone know where I can buy some extra time for playing? 

Somebody really needs to replicate the dragonball time capsule thingy!

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
pacman91 said:
flagstaad said:

You are missing some interesting Wii titles that are not confirmed for US, but are Likely 2011:

Fatal Frame Remake

Xenoblade

The Last Story

Rhythm Heaven Wii

Izuna Eleven Wii (the DS version its coming out in Europe on January)

Yeah, I probably should have tried to search for the international titles aswell.  As we saw with TvC and MH3 they can be easily sent to the west with great success.  Truth be told I'm not one to judge even if an RPG/anime title is quality or not. 

Xenoblade has already been confirmed to be high quality, and everything about The Last Story shouts quality.

All i need for 2011 is for these 2 to get localized - just between the two (not even counting Zelda..) there will be more hours of gameplay than I will have available...

As fillers (or at least for my daughters) I could always get de blob 2, Udraw Drawn To Life Udraw (which will probably come out next year). And then there is the 3DS, oh my, does anyone know where I can buy some extra time for playing? 

Hop in !

I want Zelda.

Period.

I don't have time to find the quote right now, but Miyamoto did give strong hints about a new IP coming to Wii in 2011 from him... From the tone (what I remember at least) it seemed like it wasn't just another "Wii Something" title...

Speaking of which Wii Music 2 has been practically confirmed by Miyamoto as well..

I think Nintendo still have a few Aces up their sleeve for Wii for the next two years as they are eager to keep the platform relevant :D

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Zelda and Mario Sports should be good enough for the first half of the year.

As for the second half of the year, we can only speculate. My guess is Wii Vitality Sensor, Wii Music Plus (unfortunately), and Pikmin 3.

If Nintendo was smart they'd be making Wii Sports 3 with online play.

Around the Network

I'm really hoping for a proper announcement of Pikmin 3.  Us folks in Europe will get Kirby as well next year

MrT-Tar said:

I'm really hoping for a proper announcement of Pikmin 3.  Us folks in Europe will get Kirby as well next year

Kirby's epic yarn is coming 25th February.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

2011 looks weak to me so far (not just Wii, for ALL consoles), but I don't really care. I'm actually kinda glad it is, since I still have no job and and nowhere near caught up on the 2010 games for Wii yet. I still would like to check out Goldeneye, Kirby, Epic Mickey, Sonic Colors, Fragile, Sin and Punishment, Endless Ocean 2, Cave Story, etc.

There are a few games that look good though. The games I an interested in so far are Zelda: Skyward Sword, Last Story, The Grinder, Zangeki (hoplessly wishing for localization), Tales of Graces ( I gotta believe if they could localize Fragile, they could do the same with this), Dragon Quest X, Xenoblade, Pikmin 3, and Lost in Shadow.

Skyward Sword, Conduit 2, and The Grinder are the only games I want right now for my Wii in 2011. I also plan on buying the 3DS in March depending on the price, I'll probably spend more time playing the 3DS than my Wii in 2011.

That line-up seriously needs work, but I'm sure more will be announced.

DCKR and EM are 2011 purchases for me, I'll also be looking to get Zelda:SS, Conduit 2 and maybe Mario Sports Mix (review depending).    Otherwise nothing listed.

What I would like to see is:

Vitality Sensor game

The Last Story.

Maybe Xenoblade

GTA Wii (yeah, yeah, fat chance I know)

Ummmm... That's all I can think of.   Some novel use for WM in a full featured game would be nice.  Someone?  Anyone?