By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Move Sells Over 4.1 Million Units

Torillian said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

its funny how this is shipped lol

just how they lied to us before, face it going by the numbers they sold last month 1 million(which was shipped)

I doubt they sold over 3 million more in  one month, face it kinect so far has been selling better

This accusation that Sony lied in some way gets tossed around alot so I'm curious, what exactly did they lie about?

Lyrik has a habit of coming into threads and making extremely negative comments on SONY and SONY related things....sometimes in subtle ways, sometimes in obvious ways.

Check his post history, I am not lying.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

just how they lied to us before, face it going by the numbers they sold last month 1 million(which was shipped)

I doubt they sold 3 million in another one, face it kinect so far has been selling better

What does Kinect sales have to do with this?

Also explain the Move controllers selling for much higher than retail on sites like Amazon and eBay.

How are these numbers lying? You saying they didn't really ship 4.1M?

I don't get the point of your post at all.

sony is sugar coating us again by simply going by shipped numbers and not revealing actual sold move units

so going by this logic MS could have said that kinect sold 5 or whatever amount of  million kinects instead of 2.5

Also about the 1.6M number ioi gave us based on the 2.5-3M Sony reported, was that based on the assumption that the 2.5-3M reported INCLUDED standalone PSEye and navigator sales?

I remember people back then saying that Sony numbers included Navigation Controller and PSEyes, yet this press released states 4.1M only only included PSEyes included in the bundles and does not include the Navigator at all.

If the old numbers included Navigation sales and standalone PSEye sales, could the numbers be higher than what VGC posted?

Just curious to see what anyone else thinks. Food for thought you know.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Does anyone know how many Wiimotes have been shipped WW so far? I'd like to know.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Lyrikalstylez said:
Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

I doubt they sold 3 million in another one, face it kinect so far has been selling better

Also explain the Move controllers selling for much higher than retail on sites like Amazon and eBay.

sony is sugar coating us again by simply going by shipped numbers and not revealing actual sold move units

so going by this logic MS could have said that kinect sold 5 million kinects instead of 2.5

You think Sony gives a flying sh*t about how many PS Moves we think they sold?

Around the Network

Sony is soooo jealous of Kinect's success.

Lyrikalstylez said:
Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

so going by this logic MS could have said that kinect sold 5 or whatever amount of  million kinects instead of 2.5

Sony is doing the business norm.  MS almost always reports shipped as well, just so happens that since they have supply close to demand that their shipped and sold aren't too different so they're reporting sold.  You don't really think that they've shipped 5m Kinects already do you?  If so where are stores putting them all?

Just because MS reported one number confirmed as sold to customers does not make that the new business norm or mean that if Sony doesn't do it they're lying.

Cheebee said:

Does anyone know how many Wiimotes have been shipped WW so far? I'd like to know.

Does anyone know why we are talking about how many Wiimotes being shipped in a PS Move shipment sales thread? I'd like to know.

Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

i get the point of his post!

...i'm not saying it makes sense though

...so much damage control going on in this thread

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

I doubt they sold over 3 million more in  one month, face it kinect so far has been selling better

This accusation that Sony lied in some way gets tossed around alot so I'm curious, what exactly did they lie about?

Lyrik has a habit of coming into threads and making extremely negative comments on SONY....sometimes in subtle ways, sometimes in obvious ways.

Check his post history, I am not lying.

You're a S(M)O(O)N(V)Y(E) fan. Of course you are!

You spelt Microsoft and Kinect wrong!