By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

is the PM coming to my wii or on this site? i dont have my wii on wiiconnect24 alot cuz i had heard some nasty stories of over heating. and when can i expect it?

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

CRAP! CRAP! 

This is what I get for not checking my wall in weeks. Today's the 15th and I can't get my hands on some points!

*grumbles*  

Do you think you can get some by the 31st?

TX109 said:

is the PM coming to my wii or on this site? i dont have my wii on wiiconnect24 alot cuz i had heard some nasty stories of over heating. and when can i expect it?

It will be PM'd via this site (I can't send your Wii a message unless you've added me).  Most of the PMs will go out tomorrow, around 1 PM Pacific, although the process historically takes 2-3 hours, so don't be surprised if I don't get to you for quite a while after that.

Is it too late to join? I know I don't have a 100 posts (and joining last min makes me look bad), but if it's not too much [logistical] hassle, I'd like to get in.

I'm in the USA, and my wii code is 6706 8350 8499 2086

My game list is already updated. I'm interested in the bit.trip series (don't have any of them and would prefer to start at the beginning), platformers, puzzle-games, retro games (like the new excite bikes), I ALREADY HAVE the cave story game for pc, I grew up with all the old nintendo systems (thus if you are thinking vc instead of ww check my games)....but ultimately I like surprises. Seriously, I love passing on games that I really enjoyed and I love it when people do the same for me.

p.s. I'll have no problem buying points

p.s. I only have nunchuk, classic, and gamecube controllers.

Around the Network
kingofbubba said:

Is it too late to join? I know I don't have a 100 posts (and joining last min makes me look bad), but if it's not too much [logistical] hassle, I'd like to get in.

Welcome!

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

CRAP! CRAP! 

This is what I get for not checking my wall in weeks. Today's the 15th and I can't get my hands on some points!

*grumbles*  

*sigh*

Maybe not. Winter break will take me to Florida. Will be away from my Wii for a while. 

I iz sorry noname! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

CRAP! CRAP! 

*grumbles*  

*sigh*

Maybe not. Winter break will take me to Florida. Will be away from my Wii for a while. 

I iz sorry noname! 

'Sall good.  Enjoy your Christmas!

I like seeing more people signed up!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

noname2200 said:
TX109 said:

It will be PM'd via this site (I can't send your Wii a message unless you've added me).  Most of the PMs will go out tomorrow, around 1 PM Pacific, although the process historically takes 2-3 hours, so don't be surprised if I don't get to you for quite a while after that.

k thats cool. i still have to do that whole "high school" thing so that gives me alot of time.