By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

MANUELF said:

When is my little Timmy be revealed?

December 16th, i.e. two days from now.  We've had a few more folks trickle in this week, and I'm holding my breath that more will join.

Around the Network

Code: 6505 3393 7870 6248
Controllers: Gamecube, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Zapper

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

BrainBoxLtd
Wii Code: 4118 1122 6687 8767
Controllers: Cube, CC, CC Pro, WM , Balance Board, Racing Wheels, Guns Shells, Etc
Region: USA

I don't have a game collection on my profile, but I will tell you I own pretty much every Nintendo game I've ever wanted from the NES to now, so if you're getting me a Virtual Console game I perfer not to get a Nintendo game since I likely already own it.

I'd really like some kind of Adventure game. Old or new I don't care.

Sorry for waiting so long to post here.

BrainBoxLtd said:

BrainBoxLtd
Wii Code: 4118 1122 6687 8767
Controllers: Cube, CC, CC Pro, WM , Balance Board, Racing Wheels, Guns Shells, Etc
Region: USA

I don't have a game collection on my profile, but I will tell you I own pretty much every Nintendo game I've ever wanted from the NES to now, so if you're getting me a Virtual Console game I perfer not to get a Nintendo game since I likely already own it.

I'd really like some kind of Adventure game. Old or new I don't care.

Sorry for waiting so long to post here.

Yay it's BrainBox the wanderer!

Always a pleasure to see ya around.

Less than 24 hours remain!

*Insert Majora's Mask jpg here*

Around the Network

I was in the middle of finals week and just stopped by.

If not too alte I am interested. Between work and school I haven't stopped by much.

I have all controllers except the balance board.

5427 0392 1869 5784

my game collection is current in terms of vc games.  I have some for the wii not yet listed but that is it. the only one that might be relevent is the Data East Arcade Classics I bought.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

usa

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

You're right on time!

yay! can't wait :D

CRAP! CRAP! 

This is what I get for not checking my wall in weeks. Today's the 15th and I can't get my hands on some points!

*grumbles*  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."