By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

EntilZha said:

You must be sick of me always joining at the last minute...

On the contrary, I'm always just delighted that you keep joining us.

Around the Network

I know this is incredibly late, but if you'll still allow it i'd like to sign up this year. Missed out on it for two years straight and thought i'd finally join in on the Christmas cheer.

Wii is for Australia

My code is 1454-1505-8063-7642

i own the wii motion, Classic controller and gamecube controller.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

oh there's an australian finally :D I bet noname will be very happy!

noname2200 said:

We're in the home stretch, and I'm literally praying that an 11th hour Australian/New Zelander comes to my rescue!

Mexico

Soma

MANUELF

Bobbuffalo

Pavolink

MasterZack

Zap!

Where is dano??

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
whacker41 said:

Wii is for Australia

Around the Network

I think I will join. TBH, I preferred the older system where only OP knew the codes for everyone. Now everybody can just come here to find the Santa.  Now it's Wii Secret Santa.

Not many Europeans, it seems. Tight bastards.

MasterZack said:

Where is dano??

Grr, looks like another post got swallowed up by 3.0...

Anyhow, dano PM'd me that he had to drop out.

When is my little Timmy be revealed?

palancas7 said:

I think I will join. TBH, I preferred the older system where only OP knew the codes for everyone. Now everybody can just come here to find the Santa.  Now it's Wii Secret Santa.

Wii code: 6308 9496 8382 2326
Region: Europe
Controllers: All, except Gamecube.

The first year, I believe everyone just posted their numbers also, and if you really want, you can easily enough figure out who sent the gift to you even from just the list of codes given to you to add to your address book, but we can just pretend we don't know who are Santas are for the fun of it anyhow. Though maybe it was handled in a more secretive way last year? Either way, I hope you have a nice (and spoiler free) holiday.

DeltaXIII said:
palancas7 said:

Wii code: 6308 9496 8382 2326
Region: Europe
Controllers: All, except Gamecube.

The first year, I believe everyone just posted their numbers also, and if you really want, you can easily enough figure out who sent the gift to you even from just the list of codes given to you to add to your address book, but we can just pretend we don't know who are Santas are for the fun of it anyhow. Though maybe it was handled in a more secretive way last year? Either way, I hope you have a nice (and spoiler free) holiday.

I'm pretty sure it's been handled the exact same way for the last three years.