By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP!! 20 November 2010!!!!!!

hatmoza said:

Me and boutros definetely aren't the only people on this forum who love it since in the Top 50 games ever thread FFXIII has already entered 3 peoples list (I know for a fact it'll be many more peoples lists)....and of course there are countless others who love the game on this forum.

You are still in huge denial over the fact that people can love this game.....but I told you once before, accept people love it and move on......throwing angry posts every time someone says so isn't making your point come across any better.

I can accept its disappointing for other people. Your problem is you can't even accept it can be loved by other people.

If you say the "name" is the only reason FF13 is to become one of the best selling FF's in the West....your wrong because that makes no practical sense.

you went from argument to personal attacks. Now who's angry?

My work here is done.

I was hoping this FF13 thread get round to being made eventually so we could slug this out. but some of this arguments need a closer look guys.

darth this argument about FF13s sales is really debatable. it still hasnt sold more than FF10 or FF7 in the west. yes it outsold FF12 a troubled game that came at the end of the PS2s lifecycle. but its the first FF of this gen, its had a brand new game engine made primarily for cutscenes thats consequently being wasted for Luminious. Yochi Wada said he wanted sales to hit 6 mil, that might not be possible. 

and this 6 million itself is a failure. it dosent matter how much people deny it, FF13 was meant to revolutionalise gaming again like FF7, SE wanted it to sell 10 mil copies. these sales are multiplatform as well. do you think SE scraped development on the PS2, developed a brand new game engine, and sold out to microsoft so they could sell less than FF7 in the EU and US and Japan, but even FF10s sales success cant be realised at this point. and its all 3 regions, even FFs Japanese stronghold has experienced massive decline.

the sales as well are frontloaded, newcomers arnt buying this game. and theres no need for these personal attacks, i'm sorry for saying this darth but the fact your so defense makes me think you dont even know why you like it, its just because the name is Final Fantasy.

Edit: oh and excellent sales all round this week.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

I have a feeling about this graphic after adjustments.

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

Yes, when the big three announces the results. But I dont know what is funny about the graph and what causes the feeling.

Because there are always big adjustments so this graphic...

My felling... 360 on spot... Wii overtracked a little... PS3 undetracked like always.

ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

Yes, when the big three announces the results. But I dont know what is funny about the graph and what causes the feeling.

My felling... 360 on spot... Wii overtracked a little... PS3 undetracked like always.

The last quarter Wii was adjust up. PS3 was undertracked on EMEAA, and I think that this numbers are almost spot-on. Sorry, but I dont think that PS3 sells better than Wii on holiday, only in Japan this year.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

don't you think vgc have already adjusted their tracking though

i'm not sure if PS3 is going to have massive adjustments again

Above & Beyond

Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

The last quarter Wii was adjust up. PS3 was undertracked on EMEAA, and I think that this numbers are almost spot-on. Sorry, but I dont think that PS3 sells better than Wii on holiday, only in Japan this year.

Me too... I don't thing PS3 sold better than Wii but I don't believe Wii sold so much better than PS3... that's the worst year for Wii.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

don't you think vgc have already adjusted their tracking though

i'm not sure if PS3 is going to have massive adjustments again

Like always the people not sure but always happen... this is how things are... I've gotten used.

ethomaz said:

Me too... I don't thing PS3 sold better than Wii but I don't believe Wii sold so much better than PS3... that's the worst year for Wii.

Like the last year? Wii is selling less than last year, while ps3 is selling better, so numbers make sense to me. If there's any adjustment,I dont think it would be massive down for Wii or up to PS3. I consider the gap between this two normal.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

lol what?  You know the adjustments last year were due to little countries in Europe that are hard to get numbers for right?  So it's far from "like always" more like VGC obtained better data.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

Nintendo said 17.5M Wii this year so those numbers are normal... they are at 12M now so they need 5.5M after this week.

How many more weeks left ?? their will be 1M weeks for Wii , not sure if for Ps3 this year.

LovePeace said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

Nintendo said 17.5M Wii this year so those numbers are normal... they are at 12M now so they need 5.5M after this week.

How many more weeks left ?? their will be 1M weeks for Wii , not sure if for Ps3 this year.

In other words Nintnedo would have to top 87.5M Shipments by end of March 2011, whihc looks quite possible, they need to sells about 5.5M from 3rd December to 1st January, they may only do like 4.9M ,I reckon the shipments by end of this year will be close to 84M and 86.8M end of march.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d