By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP!! 20 November 2010!!!!!!

Metallicube said:
kopstudent89 said:
ethomaz said:
Carl2291 said:

Am I the only person finding these numbers confusing?

No, me too.

Me threee... I dont know why VGC want to go this far to prove that the wii will get a holidays boost. December is near so we'll see what's really goin on

- The first 9 months of 2010, Wii had NO hardware movers. It's biggest games were Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M. Now it is having not only major selling games again, but hardware movers.

- Holiday season usually favors Nintendo products because they are generally kid friendly and there are several parents buying gifts for their children.

-Donkey Kong Country!

- Wii party and SMG2 aren't hardware movers. What are then?

Your another point is why wii sells so well during holidays.

DKCR isn't even out yet... so how did it push consoles?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Wii Party isn't new. Kirby isn't new. Just Dance 2 isn't new. All 3 of those games released over a Month and a half ago. That isn't new. Wii Party released in the West almost exactly 2 Months ago (It's been out for 20 weeks in Japan, which is coincidentally the same amount of time that the PS3 overtook it and won what, 17 straight weeks or something?). If you want to go as far as 2 Months back, then I can give you a pretty huge list of "new" releases on the PS3 and 360 too...

When it comes to games like wii party it's actually really fair to call it new, since we're talking about hardware pushers. Iwata has said in his investors conferences that games like these take about 6-8 weeks before they start pushing hardware, which in wii partys case is right now. This would be especially understandable in this case since wii party has been going up pretty much every week since launch.

love reading these sales discussion. i wonder how black Friday sales will go

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

I have a feeling about this graphic after adjustments.

ROFL

ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

It's weird how people think im anti-wii, when im probably the most pro-wii guy there is... i just hate the wii gettin adjusted down later on :/

WOW! Wii numbers are crazy, DS is a beast. Next week numbers should be even higher.

ethomaz said:
Pavolink said:
ethomaz said:
zuvuyeay said:

this graph is good

ROFL

What adjustments?

Next fiscal quarter.

Yes, when the big three announces the results. But I dont know what is funny about the graph and what causes the feeling.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

darthdevidem01 said:
Mummelmann said:

Black Wii bundle out yet? That's bound to do something, its a pretty sweet deal imo.

Thats out this week

I don't know if it was planned but it lands close to GT5 Week.

or black friday?:P