By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - xbox 360 outsold ps3 again

Only after vgchartz estimations.The PS3 has probably some edge over 360.

Around the Network

@NJ5, what's the count for our bet with Just_Ben?

The fact that the ps3 is still more expensive, arguably still has no games on the caliber of halo, or gears, or bioshoch, or mass effect and selling almost as much as the 360 says alot. I think it is doing great despite its short comings and cant wait to see how well it will do next holiday season.

Congratulations to Xbox360,..
ps3 suck it again, ...
nice
:)

What games are there which will trigger the US market? will they have to wait for KZ 2 to have any impact

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Only after vgchartz estimations.The PS3 has probably some edge over 360.

Only after Diomedes1976 estimations. The 360 has probably a bigger edge over the PS3

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

You didn't know that PS3 has Japan? I mean, there are only two gaming systems in Japan and PS3 is crushing 360 so it clearly has Japan. Stupid American!

BTW, the Wii is an exercise machine, the DS is a brain trainer, the PSP is an mp3 player, and the PS2 is a DVD player so they are not gaming systems.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

totalwar23 said:
W29 said:
PS3 has no chance to take over America...They have Japan but not America.

what they have Japan?Since when?

I'm talking about Xbox 360 vs. PS3 in Japan.

PS3 has the lead over the 360 in Japan. So the PS3 can have that lead as far as I care. Xbox 360 is well known in America. And its going to take more than FFXIII or MGS4 to dethrone Microsoft in America.

I feel that in one of the following weeks the ps3 will outsell the 360 worldwide as u can see its only about under 20,000 units apart

banfro said:
Congratulations to Xbox360,..
ps3 suck it again, ...
nice
:)
     Classic first post!...

Good to see this site is still going