By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN GRAN TURISMO 5 REVIEW!!!

Why are these reviews confusing me so much.

They just don't make much sense compared to the scores??

And the game isn't polished enough? How long has PD been saying they were polishing the game for, the last 6 months?

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Why are these reviews confusing me so much.

They just don't make much sense compared to the scores??

agreed, whats writen doesnt match scoring at all. If you were going to match scores to what was writen this game would be a 9 easy.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Bladeneo said:

The review is...awkward to say the least. It seems like he WANTS to love it but isn't allowed to. I can't make any claims to counter his own, my game hasn't arrived yet, but complaining that the damage is limited (an ADDED feature should never DETRACT from the score) and that the top gear test track is bland (Guess what? It's bland in real life. Real life -1?) are simply nitpicks from someone looking to score hits. I'll wait and see how I play it before making any judgements. 

In the partisan fanboy wars, I recall people saying Gran Turismo was superior to Forza, because GT didn't have car damage, which was superior to flawed car damage in Forza.  Go figure.

Id love to know how long they given the game, cause it will take me a good 50 hours to really get into the finer details of it. 

Next time Sony send $500 free shiot to every reviewer.

Eassily best Gt ever.

Around the Network

Yay it got.... okay-ish reviews! now people will think on their own instead of being brain washed by retarded reviewers.

PullusPardus said:

Yay it got.... okay-ish reviews! now people will think on their own instead of being brain washed by retarded reviewers.

you made me lol preety hard.   Most are brain washed, i doubt many can really think for them selfs. 

They need some one to tell then what to when and how to do it. 

twesterm said:

The sad thing is that even though it's getting really good scores I'm sure people will try to say anything less than a 9 is a failure and somehow spells doom for the PS3 and I'm sure others that claim this will further show x reviewers bias.

I'm actually a little surprised about the lack of polish comment.

One like me won't whine because it is solely getting bad reviews, but that a lot of the reviews are giving it their scores based off of how it compares to previous GT games and whatnot.  At least the graphics is 9/10, not 14/20 like the one site yesterday gave it.  We want reviews to mention how it compares to Forza 3, but I don't think they will because that would mean they would almost all have to give it perfects as it blows it away.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

why is there a user with the name godofwar_3ever that gave the game a 0?

Xerofortune said:

why is there a user with the name godofwar_3ever that gave the game a 0?

..... maybe a car ran him over as a kid thus he hates all things automotive ?