By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just realised, Sports Champions in it's 9th week is less than 20k behind Kinect Sports (2nd week). It could actually outsell it next week.

Also Dance Central had a big drop, only 40k this week. (Just Dance 2 is actually at 113k, outselling it almost 3 to one in it's 5th week). Could Kinect be very front loaded after all?

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:

I just realised, Sports Champions in it's 9th week is less than 20k behind Kinect Sports (2nd week). It could actually outsell it next week.

Well like Sony said, Move is gonna be a slow burner. I'd like to pick it up eventually.

Just my crazy little idea. kinect sales are relativly low because unlike what microsoft hoped, most of the sales are coming from the standalone bundles which are mostly out of stock in America. Software for kinect is down because kinect sold worse this week. Its not like people would buy kinect games if they don't own it. Hardware down around 50% and software down around 60%

Freaking crazy Black Ops sales on the 360 and PS3. Looks like my prediction that black ops will outsell Halo Reach and  GT5 combined could likely come true if legs are anywhere near mw2 level. Shame really, but at least the campaign isn't as god awful as mw2's.

Also year-year sales for 360 aren't that up because the MW2 bundle was released last year at this time while there is no black ops bundle.

Well I went to my local Best Buy today and played Kinect for the first time and it was actually fun to my surprise. Not only that but I didn't notice any lag. 1 for Kinect since I think I'll be picking one up soon. There was a family behind me watching me play with a couple small children and the mom seemed the most excited about it and actually knew what it was to my surprise.

I noticed there were plenty of Kinect bundles, Move bundles, and Red Wiis so I guess the big Holiday effect hasn't hit yet. Expect the numbers to go up for all of em next week and the week after.

Tigerlure said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Well like Sony said, Move is gonna be a slow burner. I'd like to pick it up eventually.

I don't think Move is a slow burner TBH.  Its been doing very good.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Tigerlure said:
AnthonyW86 said:

I don't think Move is a slow burner TBH.  Its been doing very good.

you lack of faith in burning slowly upsets me greatly

BELIEVE!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AnthonyW86 said:

I bought mine today... so will be count next week here.

Xbox only up 5% while PS3 up 20%. Kinect seems like it might die off soon it's boost isn't lasting in America.

stopstopp said:

Xbox only up 5% while PS3 up 20%. Kinect seems like it might die off soon it's boost isn't lasting in America.

PS3 up??? It's down yoy.

Kinect is still putting 360 on top....Lets hope this continues