By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

pizzahut451 said:
vlad321 said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Oh man, I wish I could see you play Super Ghouls and Goblins, I really do. That would be an even more epic (and much, much more lame) rant XD

He wouldn't last five minutes.

No, seriously, he really wouldn't.

And you wouldnt last a second on Hardocre team deathmatch on Black ops, or on barebones team tactics, especially on Nuketown map

I don't know to whom you addressed that statement, since I haven't played Black Ops, I don't know how I would fare on it, but given that I had a K/D of 2.1 on Hardcore Team match in MW (my last COD) and one of my best matches was on Wetworks, were i went 41-2 with no single nade thrown and using only the M1014, I believe I could fare well in Black Ops too.

Black Ops is not even remotly in any way shape or form noob and aim friendly as Modern Warfare

Going by the rant youw ent on in the OP, you are a total scrub at video games and you jsut suck. Now that's fine in and of itself, because many people are liek that. However you seem to think you are somehow skilled from scrub-friendly games like Black Ops. In fact you aren't and it seem that any game that takes any small smeblence of skill, in which you fail because you lack it, seems to suck.

I like how your measure of skill is a scrub-friendly game like Black Ops too. Go play some Quake Live or find an older UT game and see what skill actually is, because I don't think you have the slightest clue.

Ja wohl, mein Führer

So I guess that's you admitting you are a shitty gamer, seeing how you can't make even a shitty argument, much less a good one.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Still can't believe this game is over 22 years old.

I also hated 8-2. Always saved a cloud for it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I don't like the game either.

Yet the difference is I don't suck at gaming.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

In my whole life I've been playing a lot of platforming games and I'm still waiting to find a platformer better than Super Mario 3.

Farmageddon said:
pizzahut451 said:
Farmageddon said:

"Game". Nice :)

I don't know, I'm not saying you're flamming or trolling or anything, but I find it hard to believe someone would think so low of this, calling it a "game" or an useless pile of shit, etc. I can see people not really liking it, but this much?

I mean, do you even like any platformer at all?

Also, did you get the hang of controlling Mario? :P

I really really really like platformers. I spent whole PS1 and PS2 era playing mostly them. Just the Sony ones though...Spyro, Crach bandicoot (best platformer of the milenium, billion light years ahead of Mario btw), Ratchet and Clank, Daxter...now THOSE are fun platformer games

As I said before, not liking SMB3 as much isn't the hard part to understand, but thinking so low of the game. Well, opinions are opinions.

How much out of ten would you score SMB3? Can you compare it to games which are universally considered bad?

And really, are you sure you can properly control Mario? :P

- 100/10. Thats how high would i rate it (notice the minus in front of 100)

And how hard it is to controll a side scrolling platformer?

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
pizzahut451 said:
vlad321 said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Oh man, I wish I could see you play Super Ghouls and Goblins, I really do. That would be an even more epic (and much, much more lame) rant XD

He wouldn't last five minutes.

No, seriously, he really wouldn't.

And you wouldnt last a second on Hardocre team deathmatch on Black ops, or on barebones team tactics, especially on Nuketown map

I don't know to whom you addressed that statement, since I haven't played Black Ops, I don't know how I would fare on it, but given that I had a K/D of 2.1 on Hardcore Team match in MW (my last COD) and one of my best matches was on Wetworks, were i went 41-2 with no single nade thrown and using only the M1014, I believe I could fare well in Black Ops too.

Black Ops is not even remotly in any way shape or form noob and aim friendly as Modern Warfare

Going by the rant youw ent on in the OP, you are a total scrub at video games and you jsut suck. Now that's fine in and of itself, because many people are liek that. However you seem to think you are somehow skilled from scrub-friendly games like Black Ops. In fact you aren't and it seem that any game that takes any small smeblence of skill, in which you fail because you lack it, seems to suck.

I like how your measure of skill is a scrub-friendly game like Black Ops too. Go play some Quake Live or find an older UT game and see what skill actually is, because I don't think you have the slightest clue.

Ja wohl, mein Führer

So I guess that's you admitting you are a shitty gamer, seeing how you can't make even a shitty argument, much less a good one.

Whatever you say my gaming superior God. Your words are like 10 commandments and i shall blindly follow them and never question your almighty superiority over my puny mortal skills

dtewi said:

I don't like the game either.

Yet the difference is I don't suck at gaming.

Neither do I

pizzahut451 said:

Apparently it's hard for you. :P

Honestly Super Mario Bros. 3 controls perfectly, Road Runner's Death Valley Rally on SNES now that's a game that controls horribly.

Signature goes here!

pizzahut451 said:
Farmageddon said:

As I said before, not liking SMB3 as much isn't the hard part to understand, but thinking so low of the game. Well, opinions are opinions.

How much out of ten would you score SMB3? Can you compare it to games which are universally considered bad?

And really, are you sure you can properly control Mario? :P

I'm just rying to understand. I supposed not being able to control Mario was the only explanation to hate it so muh.

"-100/10" sounds like a completely broken game to me.If you said you have no fun with it, well, ok, but this sounds like it actually pains you to play the game.

Tell me, what does it do so wrong that Crash does so much better and what's so great about Crash that SMB3 sucks at?

OMG this must be similar to how you feel of the game (or atleast is what comes to mind going by your complaints)

this review is very funny though