By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overrated games .... are Overrated

I'd like to know what your favourite games are, can you please list them. It'd be easier to take you seriously if you actually mentioned what you were comparing these games to, because nearly every fault you gave to each game, I could give to heaps other books, movies and other games. It's like you created this thread with the intention of ruffling a few feathers and hoping that people label you as the 'Outsider' gamer who loves games that either bombed, involves some sort of effeminate lead  or has a small cult following.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Only one Wii game.

Not that bad of a list at all.  :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Only one Wii game.

you might get him to rant about the wii now if i remembre :P

Snesboy said:
Severance said:

i'm not talking about the metacritic thing, i'm talking about the slogan in the boxart that says "the highest rated game of ALL time".

False advertising. I now hate Uncharted 2.

Do not believe him!!!! He is clearly under control by Seraphic_Sixaxis!!!

Now go back to love Uncharted 2.

ishiki said:
amp316 said:

Only one Wii game.

you might get him to rant about the wii now if i remembre :P

I'm trying.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
iBlah said:
Snesboy said:
Severance said:

i'm not talking about the metacritic thing, i'm talking about the slogan in the boxart that says "the highest rated game of ALL time".

False advertising. I now hate Uncharted 2.

Do not believe him!!!! He is clearly under control by Seraphic_Sixaxis!!!

Now go back to love Uncharted 2.

Good detective work iBlah. I am know back on the loving side.

I agree with most of your Points. Uncharted 2 is the most overrated game of all times for me. Uncharted2 has nothing speciall, the Shooterpart of Uncharted 2 ist boring, no variety every time comes the same opponent, and the  "Platforming" sections are really REALLY linear that you feel the game is playing itself for you. The story of Uncharted 2 is bullshit. Uncharted 2 was a big disappointment for me.  UC2 deserves not more then 80%.  

I think the entire FPS genre is wildly overrated

Funny. I agree on every game.

I agree with most of it, but I don't think Fallout and Red Dead should be on there. Definitely agree with Resistance and Uncharted, but where the hell is Halo?