By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Final Fantasy Agito XIII for Nintendo 3DS and VS to 360?

meh probably fake.

Only some other small sites covered this story and they all linked to the same source.

Around the Network

It doesn't say anything like that on those pages

for versus it just says PS3....for Agito just PSP

BS article with photoshopped images!

_______

If it happens GOOD FOR AGITO XIII ....in fact I've been SAYING it will for the longest time.....

Now it can have the chance to actually BE A SUCCESS  

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NiKKoM said:

meh fake

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/title/finalfantasy/

I want all my popcorn back I handed out...

As the above comment says.

Oh photoshopped image it seems , shame on me I should have checked the site myself

I am totally for Agito to go PSP/3DS multiplat, VS not as much.  I fear that if Agito is just on PSP alone it will achieve only disappointing sales.  I imagine about 2.5m  between PSP and 3DS, considering the sales of FFXII RW.

While I'm happy for VS to go multiplat, I don't want the PS3 version of the game compromised at all.

Around the Network

I don't even care anymore, cause FF13 sucked.. Worst FF game I've ever played in all honesty. I think Square doesn't know how to make a Final Fantasy game anymore. If they prove FFv13 will be great like 6-7-8-9-10, than I will start hoping that FF15 will be great and stay exclusive to PS3. But with FF13, and FF14 they should me that nothing but disaster awaits...

seems fake

I don't care. I'll start caring when SE shows me that they can make a Final Fantasy game that doesn't suck.

Fake...but it's gonna happen anyways.

Square Enix, for god's sake, just out and say it already. Then we won't have to put up with the same rumors akin to the time around MGS4's release.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I would love to see Agito in 3DS.