By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Final Fantasy Agito XIII for Nintendo 3DS and VS to 360?

Talal said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Even though this was fake, everyone should expect FFvXIII on 360 and Agito on 3DS, maybe even 3DS exclusive.

wow are you serious?

If this game was announced sometime later it would be possible. I think now SE is not going to just trash out what they have already done on the PSP, which may be over 80% at this time.

A 3DS port is not secured though. They may release another game with a different name and use many stuff from Agito PSP.

EDIT: Like Capcom did with Monster Hunter Portable 3 for the PSP. It's a PSP exclusive title with a different name, but using many stuff from the Wii version.

Around the Network

Anyone who says they didn`t see this coming is just lying to themselves. Especially with Final Fantasy 13 Versus.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

This one is obviously a fake, but I do think both will happen.

I just hope with Versus, there can be a required HD install for the world map / game data so that they won't have to resort to a more linear solution.  I do think working out the DVD split had something to do with the linearity of FF XIII.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

NiKKoM said:

meh fake

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/title/finalfantasy/

I want all my popcorn back I handed out...

Thank you. I was about to flip out. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I find it funny how people are saying yh agito should go to DS but not saying vs should go 360.

Nintenz at the best :)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I hope the versus remain as a PS3 exclusive.., I expect a masterpiece which has marvelous graphics that hits the ceiling of PS3 hardware..., that's the point of HD era.., please correct me if i'm wrong...

Serious_frusting said:

I find it funny how people are saying yh agito should go to DS but not saying vs should go 360.

Nintenz at the best :)

Does anyone actually want Agito on the DS?  I think it should go 3DS/PSP multiplat as it would sell considerably better.

I'm rather indifferent about VS going to the 360, I just don't want the PS3 version of the game compromised at all.

FinalEvangelion said:

I just hope with Versus, there can be a required HD install for the world map / game data so that they won't have to resort to a more linear solution.  I do think working out the DVD split had something to do with the linearity of FF XIII.

I dont think this is the case personally, because in mass effect 2 you have to switch the discs once in the middle then once again at the end. so i think they couldve just used this approach to revisiting previous areas, replay, etc.

i think it was always planned to be linear before the 360 port, but maybe it wasnt - dont really know...

Here we go again ^.^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

A203D said:
FinalEvangelion said:

I dont think this is the case personally, because in mass effect 2 you have to switch the discs once in the middle then once again at the end. so i think they couldve just used this approach to revisiting previous areas, replay, etc.

i think it was always planned to be linear before the 360 port, but maybe it wasnt - dont really know...