By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Final Fantasy Agito XIII for Nintendo 3DS and VS to 360?

don't believe it Blood_Tears, it is a fake report, look at the original square-enix web yourself..

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/title/finalfantasy/

Around the Network

i just checked the site and it looks the same as that picture

ignore this post i looked at the wrong game

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

If true so goes any chance for it to release before 2012 or maybe even 2013.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I would bet on Agito XIII, but against Versus XIII

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It would make sense for Agito XIII

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

It's funny how people are ready to judge this a fake even though it might be SE was just too quick to fix it. Once the news get out, things like this tend to get fixed pretty fast.

That said, it's pretty likely that someone would have spotted this before removal so it doesn indeed seem like a fake. But then again, fake or not, both things are possible and even all too likely.

Blood_Tears said:

Rumour: Final Fantasy Agito XIII  for Nintendo 3DS and VS to 360?

Link: http://www.nintendo-universe.co.uk/2010/11/13/rumour-final-fantasy-agito-xiii-heading-to-nintendo-3ds/

Posted 13 November 2010 | 3DS, Latest News, News   

It would seem that Final Fantasy Agito XIII is to make its way onto Nintendo’s upcoming 3DS handheld, if an updated listing on Square Enix’s Japanese site is to be trusted.

The title, also scheduled for release on PlayStation Portable, forms part of the overarching Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation that also incorporates previously released Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII, also currently in development. Agito XIII is to share similar themes and myths that the other titles have centred upon, and isn’t necessarily seen to be a side-story.

Final Fantasy Agito XIII is currently in development and scheduled for release in 2011.

Update the OP it's fake, F-A-K-E. When you have an article with a screenshot, but not a link or a reference to the original page, you know that it's a hoax. This is the case.

This better be true if they want to have good sales for Agito XIII. I've been saying this for the longest!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Vs. to 360 should be interesting

Yea its fake.....

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2