By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide UP! (Nov. 1-7)

Wow so Kinect did have an impact for the Xbox 360 in America and only for 2-3 days that's quite a bump and why are the PS3 sales so low for NA less than 100,000 and in November I would have thought every console would do at least 100,000 leading to the holidays.

Fable 3 is looking good still doing better than Fable 2. Good software sales for Kinect games as well even crappy ones sold pretty good.

Around the Network

Wow @ 360 in the Americas!....the DS continues its dominance, no matter what all the other systems do...i have a hard time believing the 3DS will be as successful as it is.

If sales are this close now, there is no doubt in my mind that when ps3 hits 199 it will be first worldwide consistently without any significant competition

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

NeoRatt said:

PSP is DOA.

Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to proudly present to you... Mr. Steve Jobs! *slow claps*

Wow i didnt expect the Wii to be so close to the 360.Ps3 sales in the US make me =(

I expect next week to be : 360 on top,PS3 second,and Wii coming in very close. (Due to Black Ops launch)

Around the Network
Lord N said:

That's hardly anything. I know most people are going to say that Kinect has only been available for 2-3 days, but most sales take place during the first 2-3 days.

The three home systems are in a virtual tie with the biggest gap being 29K.

Kinect and Move might be making a little noise right now, but they've just been released and it's the holiday season. Their impact will fade after the holidays are over.

Not with a hardware based boost.  It should be a boost over a long term or it has failed. I for one believe the word of mouth will make this be a long term boost week in week out for awhile.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

leatherhat said:

If sales are this close now, there is no doubt in my mind that when ps3 hits 199 it will be first worldwide consistently without any significant competition

Dont think so.

Mostly Xbox´s are selling at 400$ much higher than Ps3.

I'd like to see Europe impact and the next few week sales in america but the 360 barely take over ps3 and wii. The biggest victory is in software, amazing week for the 360.

And about PSP, it is 6 years old and over 70 million yet...

And uncharted 2 and GOW3 are not even in the top 100. I find it so strange...

very good legs for Just Dance 2! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

wow at everything. Also nice to see wii holding up. And look at those just dance 2 numbers amazing.