By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you haven't bought MH Tri, now is the time.

hYpnochronic said:

I'm hopelessly addicted.  I've logged about 85 hours so far and I'm still on the solo campaign.  Haven't even touched on-line yet.  Never played a game like it. 

I spent 300 hours on the online mode. Seriously this game steals your soul.

Around the Network

as much as im all about supporting 3rd party on Wii, I didnt like this game on PSP and I dont like it on Wii, Im just not into it

whatever said:

Amazon has the classic controller bundle for $29.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036KRP3Q/ref=oss_product

You know, it's funny, I've owned this game for months, and I've only put about 10 hours in it. I just got caught up in Galaxy 2, then eventually Minecraft, so I haven't gotten around to playing it much. Why oh why didn't I just wait? Could've saved 30 bucks :(

It's back at $ 49.99 ... although I see Muramasa : The Demon Blade and Little King's Story each for $15 ...

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Yea, I think this game deserves to sell alot more than it has, BEST WII GAME OF 2010

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

u all should pick this up

MH3 is not my beach.

I'm still to understand why there's a monster right in my face, and my character fails at stabbing it with a big ass sword.

characters move in bullet time.

Mr.Metralha said:

MH3 is not my beach.

I'm still to understand why there's a monster right in my face, and my character fails at stabbing it with a big ass sword.

That was the one thing that turned me off of MH3.

Snesboy said:
Mr.Metralha said:

MH3 is not my beach.

That was the one thing that turned me off of MH3.

What, the lack of realism ;)

No, I agre if you don't have you need it. I mentioned it before, but hoepfully people will.

Personally, I'm looking for a friend of mine to buy it so that I can play with someone online who I know. Then I'l get the real experience...

A man can dream

*sigh*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Eveyone should definitely pick the game up, even at $50. I've put about 60 hours into it and I'm only about 50% through the single-player and 30% throught the online mode.