By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

psrock said:
Beuli2 said:
psrock said:
Beuli2 said:
psrock said:

I guess for many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eveR be on top of the 360.

Do'nt be so sure...the behemoth is coming...

GT5, meh, it's only big in the internet and sales numbers.

GT5 LOL! I'm not Darth you know...I'm talking about the Mega behemoth...

NSMB  is going to be big, yes.

Still not the one I'm talking about, but yeah, NSMB Wii will be the second best selling-non bundled game this year (except for those few bundles now) right after Xbox360 COD Black Ops.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

Which countries in others have Wii sold without Wii Sports?

Because the number of sports < Wii by 17k so pretty masive diffrence.

Several including South Korea.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Sports Champions pretty stable.

Beuli2 said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
chapset said:

whyyyyyyyyyyyy ps3 was so awesome on top

It's the cheapest home console plus a bundled game out there in the market. What do you expect?

But hey, it'd be awesome if an adjustment comes in favor of ps3... Called it first...LOL

Wrong, the Xbox arcade is the cheapest home console, only US$150

the arcade is 300$ and comes with a 150$ controller, also I think with japan boost ps3 has a chance of beating the wii this week

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

1- Good sales all around.

2- I know nobody cares about this, BUT where are the PES 2011 sales of the PS2 version?

Around the Network
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
Sony Computer Entertainment
1 15,879 15,879

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

*Presses Blue button*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

How could you let this game bomb you assholes ? For comparison GoW III did 400k FW in Europe...Even the previous PSP title, Chains of Olympus did around 60k FW. It ended up with 1 million in Europe...Maybe Ghost of Sparta can crawl to 250k ? Please.... Piracy sux cox 'n dix.

it's great to see wii again on top! maybe not this week and not the next (cod week) but from the week after that, wii will be on top WW for the rest of the year. :)

also good debut for goldeneye. 47k may not seem a big number but that's the best opening for a wii FPS in europe ever (except for MP3, but that's not a pure FPS). it also outsold Blood stone both versions combined, lol.

given the performances of other Wii FPS( WaWii is at 1.6M, MWR is at 1.2M) i think it will almost surely hit 1.5M WW LTD.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

I believe most of you are underestimating Kinect's effect on 360 sales. I am NOT an MS fan in any way, but imo some of you are in for a very big surprise - I think Kinect's effect on 360 sales is going to be VERY considerable in the coming weeks.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

GodOfWar_3ever said:
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
Sony Computer Entertainment
1 15,879 15,879

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

*Presses Blue button*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

How could you let this game bomb you assholes ? For comparison GoW III did 400k FW in Europe...Even the previous PSP title, Chains of Olympus did around 60k FW. It ended up with 1 million in Europe...Maybe Ghost of Sparta can crawl to 250k ? Please.... Piracy sux cox 'n dix.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Above: still the best game of the year.

@GOW_3ever

us MGs fans had to go through that with Peace Walker

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey