By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

So this is the current sales table until adjustments next quarter because of undertracking? =P Nice.

Around the Network

whyyyyyyyyyyyy ps3 was so awesome on top

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Wow, I thought for sure the PS3 will stay ahead of the Wii this week. I wonder how the numbers are in the Americas are.

Which countries in others have Wii sold without Wii Sports?

Because the number of sports < Wii by 17k so pretty masive diffrence.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:

I guess fo many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eve be on top of the 360.

The 360 could still win for the week. Kinect launched at the place where it's expected to sell the most, last week. I expect the PS3 to be 3rd, Wii 2nd, and 360 1st when WW is in.

360 need at least 70k boost on NA this week for overcome PS3.

It's possible but I gueess not happen.

It's very possible, in fact I think it's probable. The launch was pretty big here last week.

70k boost could happen, but could that be slightly offset by JP sales where wii and PS3 will exceed 360 numbers.

Around the Network
chapset said:

whyyyyyyyyyyyy ps3 was so awesome on top

It's the cheapest home console plus a bundled game out there in the market. What do you expect?

But hey, it'd be awesome if an adjustment comes in favor of ps3... Called it first...LOL

psrock said:

I guess for many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eveR be on top of the 360.

Do'nt be so sure...the behemoth is coming...

Above: still the best game of the year.

Wii back on top, very good PS3 numbers.

Terrible Ghost of Sparta numbers..., buy this game!!! It's worth the money!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Beuli2 said:
psrock said:

I guess for many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eveR be on top of the 360.

Do'nt be so sure...the behemoth is coming...

GT5, meh, it's only big in the internet and sales numbers.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Depends on Kinect boost... If Kinect doesnt boost 360 very high than Nintendo wins holidays once again.