By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

I guess for many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eveR be on top of the 360.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Poor GoldenEye 007.

I'm sad for God of War: Ghost of Sparta....'Tis a great game that deserves to at least be On the top 10 for last week, lol

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Wii & DS > Everything else combined.

VGChartz

Vanbierk said:
psrock said:

I guess fo many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eve be on top of the PS3.

Hwat?

i edited

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Carl2291 said:

Welcome back, Wii.

PS3 <3

And waiting for Greenberg to complain about our 360 numbers.

And that's a very blue Top 10.

ROTFLOL

CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:

I guess fo many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eve be on top of the 360.

The 360 could still win for the week. Kinect launched at the place where it's expected to sell the most, last week. I expect the PS3 to be 3rd, Wii 2nd, and 360 1st when WW is in.

Yes, we do get Kinect numbers in NA this week. Then, yes it's 360 from now on.

Next Gen 

The holidays are in Nintendos bag

CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:

I guess fo many this is the last week either Wii or PS3 will eve be on top of the 360.

The 360 could still win for the week. Kinect launched at the place where it's expected to sell the most, last week. I expect the PS3 to be 3rd, Wii 2nd, and 360 1st when WW is in.

360 need at least 70k boost on NA this week for overcome PS3.

It's possible but I guess not happen.