By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC Sony Users *2010 Edition*

I own a PS1 a PS2 and a PS3. I'm not really a fanboy, I just happen to buy only Sony consoles =P (If someone would be kind enough to buy me an x360 it'd be so kind of him) So can I join?

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:

I own a PS1 a PS2 and a PS3. I'm not rally a fanboy, I just happen to buy only Sony consoles =P (If someone would be kind enough to buy me an x360 it'd be so kind of him) So can I join?

Would you take a bullet for PlayStation?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Can you count me in, though I do think we should make it official policy that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is greatest game ever; I do know Darth wrongly thinks otherwise

Count me in plz

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

put my name up there

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

OK, a proposition to the thread. Who's THE TOP Sony user here?

Keep voting individually, but those who have voted themselves, vote for the #1. PlayStation fan here! Who do you think it is?

- darthdevidem01

- Carl2291

- leo-j

- Euphoria14

- Kantor

- Gilgamesh

Just examples of people I would expect to get votes.

I would pick Darth and Carl over most. I would go with Darth in the end since he actually seems to enjoy gaming. 

Add me. I believe my sig will provide strong enough evidence.

I love all consoles, but I have a preference for what the PS3 offers.

So count me in.

EDIT:  And my vote goes to CGI_Quality.  For even though he may not be the most vocal PS3 fan, or a blind fanboy who only sees the PS3 and trashes everything else , like the most hardcore of fans are often inclined to do on this site, I vote for him because he's always well balanced and fair in his comments even when it's about the other consoles he may not favor just as much.  Fans should all take notice of his behavior and take example.

sign me up!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

put me on that list...PS fan since i can think ^^