By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart - Nov. 6th, 2010 (Black Ops Week)

Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

Keep buying CoD! Fund my stocks!!!

I don't get it.

im assuming he has activision stocks

Around the Network
ArcticGabe said:

COD is huge on 360, wonder how the first week sales will be like compare to Reach!

I believe Black Ops will at the very worst sell between Reach and MW2 numbers.  I personally think it will sell around the same as MW2.

Wow, 252,000 preorders for a game in a single WEEK is just incredible. The Call of Duty series has really become a force to be reckoned with, especially on Xbox 360. It'll be interesting to see how the Wii version does in sales compared to the other two. I'm surprised to see it perform better than the PC version, though I'm not sure how accurate that is.. I think the HD versions will be far more frontloaded while the Wii version will have better legs. Ultimately, it still won't get near the HD versions in sales, but I think it'll hold up well when it's all said and done. Also, great to see Epic Mickey and DKC doing well, they both look like great games.

GT5 FW SALES:

500 NA

500 JP

1 MILLION EU

2 MILLION WW

For sure or maybe abit higher

Solid_Snake4RD said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Gears of War 3 will be in the top 10 next week with about 11 months to go. Not that bad.

but it will go down

as now its delayed and people will start pre-ordering other games that come in Q1,Q2

and the fact VGC doesn't count canceled pre-orders which would have happened after it got delayed

says who ?
I've already seen pre-orders that got taken away in the following chart.

Around the Network

36,445 other idjuts looking forward to Two Worlds 2 on 360.  Sorry, let's say suckers for punishment.  Odd considering the PS3 version is out soon and we have to wait.  Southpeak sucks.  Really not sure how accurate any of these nos. are but it gives you a ballpark at least.   Doesn't it seem like the 360 nos. in particular are inflated?   Either that or pre-orders are making up more and more of FW sales.   Not a big deal but it does make for some unrealistic expectations.

Golden Sun's back on the chart!!!