By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart - Nov. 6th, 2010 (Black Ops Week)

DirtyP2002 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Gears of War 3 will be in the top 10 next week with about 11 months to go. Not that bad.

but it will go down

as now its delayed and people will start pre-ordering other games that come in Q1,Q2

and the fact VGC doesn't count canceled pre-orders which would have happened after it got delayed

the delay was like a month back and people still pre-ordered GoW³.

Next week top 10 due to CoD release and the week after easily top10 as well due to AC:BH and NFS releases. I think Gears will stick in the top10 for a looooong time.

yes people are still pre-ordering but if Gears was still releasing in April more people would be pre-ordering

Gears will stick but when people start pre-ordering for portal,killlzone3,crysis,lbp,mass effect 2(don't know but still listing

gears will fallout for some time and then join again in Q2 next year

and alot of people would have cancled pre-orders which the VGC wouldn't show as they don't track them

Around the Network

WOW! Black Ops 1 million more pre-orders on the 360 than PS3.

BTW: LOL! at Pokemon Black/White Version pre-orders sales for this week.

It looks like Black Ops will do about what MW2 did first week.

kowenicki said:

Bit disappointed we havent had any prelim Kinect numbers... we had Move prelims after 3 days.

More sales, more harder to track???

Killzone 3's absence is strange, especially given Socom 4 somehow made the list.  You'd think the beta and the Collector's Edition announcement would've given the title a bit of a boost.

And when the hell did LittleBigPlanet 2 break the top 10???  My gosh I have not been keeping up with these lists.

Also glad to see Skyward Sword going up and up, despite the complete silence from Nintendo since E3.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

IF GT5 released last week maybe pre-order would be lower than 250k.

GT5 is now becoming more and more bigger... over 300 pre-order is possible.

Delay saved GT5... the monster is coming.

You do know people cancel pre-orders all of the time?

Which can be said of any game.

True.

ethomaz said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

And?

Over 500k opening in US is almost confirmed with this pre-order.

GT5 has been on that chart for quite some time and with the many delays it has gotten there is a good chance people have cancelled their pre-orders for something else.

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

And?

Over 500k opening in US is almost confirmed with this pre-order.

GT5 has been chart for quite some time and with the many delays it has gotten there is a good chance people have cancelled their pre-orders for something else.

The delays have increased people's interest in GT5.

Every day GT5 gets even bigger.

noooo dk broke my heart :(

I think DK Returns will depend more on it's legs than of it's week one sales. If it has good legs as I expect, then good.

Above: still the best game of the year.