By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS TOURNAMENT - Episode 3 : Revenge Of The Sith (Rate it!)

Khuutra said:

Imagine how much more powerful the rise of Vader would have been without the "no".

Palpatine tells Vader that Padme is dead. Vader looks down, maybe at his hands. Says nothing. The room around him warps and shatters, conveying grief and rage together without a word spoken.

It's pretty bad when I think that I would have done a better job editing that script than Lucas did.

Yeah that would've been better

The robots should have been thrown away too, why did they put the no in? Didn't any of the actors who were in the movie say the no sound out of place in what could have been the best scene of all time?!?!?!?!?!

In fact the best thing would be to have seen that whole medical tower collapse from the outside leaving the Emperor and Vader soaking in the rain....the rain coming from the tears of Padme's death!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

The robots should have been thrown away too, why did they put the no in? Didn't any of the actors who were in the movie say the no sound out of place in what could have been the best scene of all time?!?!?!?!?!

In fact the best thing would be to have seen that whole medical tower collapse from the outside leaving the Emperor and Vader soaking in the rain....the rain coming from the tears of Padme's death!!!!

This is an awful idea.

darthdevidem01 said:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:

This is an awful idea.

It is en fantastique!

He could add it in the remastered version in 2030.

I need to mail it to George Lucas...bye! 

8/10

Great movie, awesome beginning and ending but felt a bit lacking from the part they rescue Palpatine until Windu fights Palpatine.

And shame on you Darth, you should have warned me about these threads before. I'm pratically the only one who likes the first two movies and was going to rate them well.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:

8/10

Great movie, awesome beginning and ending but felt a bit lacking from the part they rescue Palpatine until Windu fights Palpatine.

And shame on you Darth, you should have warned me about these threads before. I'm pratically the only one who likes the first two movies and was going to rate them well.

Hey me too!

and you can STILL rate Episode 2....but not Episode 1 anymore sorry.

7/10 The emperor's plan was nice and it has the best fights of all the 6 movies. But the way they executed some things were just dumb. They needed an excuse for Padme to die, and an excuse for Anakin to turn over to the dark side. Padme's was a fail. Anakin's is a fail if you only watch the movies but don't read the novels. Because the movie only shows the words that were used to change him and seriously, how can he change that much from just that? However, the novels explain that the emperor was also using the force on his mind.

Not enough world exploration/amazing creatures like in parts 1 & 2 e.g submarine section where Qui Gon says "There's always a bigger fish".

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

6/10

It's the best of the prequels. 

The fights were awesome
Palpatine was still the best character
Order 66 wasn't too shabby, despite the whole Jedi thing being a bit unbelievable 

BUT

the love scenes were still bad
Padme died int he stupidest way possible
THE ENDING WAS RUINED BY THAT NOOOO

It was just horrible. One of the cheesiest scenes in existence. 

I want to get to the Empire Strikes Back to hand out some tens already.
I have all my scores planned already.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Darth, are you doing an average score for each movie when this all finishes or somethin'? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

8 / 10

Battle of Coruscant, end thread