By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS TOURNAMENT - Episode 3 : Revenge Of The Sith (Rate it!)

Kasz216 said:

I didn't mind the "NOOOOOOOO!" Scene myself.

I mean, he did go from generally conflicte good guy to child murderer in the span of about 10 minutes to try and save her.

Though.... it would of been MUCH better if she died because of something HE did.

Darth Vader did become a badass, but it did need to be a journey consider how dumb and unbadass Hayden Christenson was...

So honestly i'd of been upset if Vader suddenly was badass.

1 hour 45 minutes actually.

It would take them around 15 minutes to get from Palpatine's place to the Jedi Temple

Half an hour to infiltrate the Jedi temple

around and hour to kill Jedi before getting to the children

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:

I mean, he did go from generally conflicte good guy to child murderer in the span of about 10 minutes to try and save her.

Though.... it would of been MUCH better if she died because of something HE did.

Darth Vader did become a badass, but it did need to be a journey consider how dumb and unbadass Hayden Christenson was...

It would take them around 15 minutes to get from Palpatine's place to the Jedi Temple

Except... he was sent their specifically to kill the children.

Meaning, you know... he had to sign on for that like immediatly after he helped kill Mace.  (Which he did.)

"The what are we going to do" from that little kid was so unintentionally funny though.

Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:

Meaning, you know... he had to sign on for that like immediatly after he helped kill Mace.  (Which he did.)

"The what are we going to do" from that little kid was so unintentionally funny though.

He couldn't have got to the children's room so easily...the children seemed to be holed up in the room where yoda and all sit....at the top of the Jedi temple.

Palpatine never told him to specifically kill the children....he just wanted him to wipe out the Jedi in the temple.....By children I hope we mean those little kids.

If you mean "younglings"....that can include teenagers too.

Either way it would take him at least an hour to get to the children

The "what are we going to do" was funny because it was acted so terribly.

Oh right.

Now I remember.

The most bad-ass and effective and affecting character in this movie was the teenage Jedi in training who died in combat - was it defending Bail Organa? I can't remember. But he went down fighting, he had no spoken lines, and he managed to be great.

darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:

He couldn't have got to the children's room so easily...the children seemed to be holed up in the room where yoda and all sit....at the top of the Jedi temple.

Palpatine never told him to specifically kill the children....he just wanted him to wipe out the Jedi in the temple.....By children I hope we mean those little kids.

If you mean "younglings"....that can include teenagers too.

Either way it would take him at least an hour to get to the children

Which, the children were the Jedi in the temple.

As he left he knew he was going to kill children.

Around the Network

7/10

Hayden Christensen's hair in ep3 looks a lot like mine did at age 17/18, although the back of mine was a few inches longer.

I deducted points for the wooden acting of Hayden and Natalie.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Khuutra said:

Oh right.

Now I remember.

The most bad-ass and effective and affecting character in this movie was the teenage Jedi in training who died in combat - was it defending Bail Organa? I can't remember. But he went down fighting, he had no spoken lines, and he managed to be great.

Yes did you know the actor who played the role of that Jedi was actually George Lucas's son?

Really I'm not lying...its a fun fact I found on IMBD.

Anyway as always I disagree with the bolded

@Kasz

Define Children...

darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Oh right.

Now I remember.

Yes did you know the actor who played the role of that Jedi was actually George Lucas's son?

@Kasz

Define Children...

The little kids he murdered.  That were at most like... Anakin's age during Phantom Menace, and no doubt those even younger then that since he was considered too old to be a Jedi.

Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Oh right.

Now I remember.

@Kasz

Define Children...

The little kids he murdered.  That were at most like... Anakin's age during Phantom Menace, and no doubt those even younger then that since he was considered too old to be a Jedi.

Right well those kids were at the top of Temple according to the movie.

And there were other Jedi in the temple too.....if you saw the bit after Yoda chops the clonetroopers heads off you see a few teenager aged Jedi dying. The whole Jedi temple didn't just have children in it on that fateful night.

So it would take him around an hour to get up there.

darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Oh right.

Now I remember.

@Kasz

Define Children...

Right well those kids were at the top of Temple according to the movie.

And there were other Jedi in the temple too.....if you saw the bit after Yoda chops the clonetroopers heads off you see a few teenager aged Jedi dying. The whole Jedi temple didn't just have children in it on that fateful night.

So it would take him around an hour to get up there.

And... once again, he agreed to kill them WAY before then.

He helps kill mace says

"Oh shit what did I do"

Palpatine is like "Well, yeah I'm evil, may as well not waste killing mace though"

"Yeah I guess."

"So go kill some kids."

"You got it."

So it didn't take an hour... it took literally a few minutes afterwords, when he specifically agreed to do it.