By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS TOURNAMENT - Episode 3 : Revenge Of The Sith (Rate it!)

Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

Your opinion don't mean nothing here, Darth

Faith in the clone wars series misplaced may be, as is your faith in the original trilogy side of the force!

I'll give you one thing, darth: you're definitely consistent.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

4/10

Pros- Didn't feel like I wasted my money unlike the other prequels

Again Anikin loseing limbs

Less Jar Jar then the other prequels

Cons- To many to list still

Former something....

the first time I saw star wars: Revenge of Sith. I absolutely loved it.
I thought it was the best star wars ever...

Then I saw it again. And realized it was just Georgey pulling nostalgia strings for me... (Quite well) and this ended up being the most dissapointing star wars... and one of my most dissapointing movies.

I loved Phantom Menace and the Original 3. Didn't like Clone Wars but figured maybe he just had nothing useful to right about.

But this should have been the best star wars ever... It had Anakin, Turning into Vader... the world turning into shit. Anakin and Obi-Wan Confrontation. Luke and Leah being born... instead :(((((( made me sad!

The choreography, was bad... especially in the last battle. I liked the Phantom Menace battle. But there is one aweful scene when obi-wan swipes left at nothing and anakin swipes right... if they were trying to kill eachother someone would have died there and it doesn't even look cool.

Anakin's Turning was completely unbelievable after finding out Palpatine was evil... Mace Windu Tries and is going to kill him... but obviously a partially corrupt (maybe) jedi is much worse than an evil emperor :P. But no, and they kill mace windu in a really lame way.

I will take this from khuutra because I am lazy Such Dissapoint

"What's that, mister medical droid? She's dying because she's lost the will to live? How do you know, mister medical droid? I bet you're wrong! She's got some babies right there! Now get back to work and make sure she pulls thr-

What do you mean she's actually dead."

The problem with Grievous is that he didn't get enough face time. His story in Episode III would have been better if the Clone Wars microseries had never existed, but because he was showed as such a menacing, competent, and downright lethal individual there, he came up a little short in RotS

Mostly i loved the movie though, aside from, as previously mentioned, the inexplicability of Anakin going from "reluctant to kill Mace Windu" (and he had decent enough reason to want to kill Windu. Windu was a jerk to him and blatantly tried to obstruct his career at every turn) to "eagerly slaughtering kids."

Anakin-Padme love scenes. Yikes.

And how was Yoda spared when every other Jedi went down that easily? They really made it look like luck (given that Yoda wasn't actively engaged in battle when Order 66 went out, and thus had like 30 seconds of prep time to deal with it that the others didn't), which sells Yoda short

7/10 maybe? Great but flawed.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I give it a 9.5/10. It is by far the best star wars movie and one of my favorites.

Around the Network

I loved this shit. More lightsabre fights than all the other movies combined I'm pretty sure, also does a great job of linking the new trilogy to the original trilogy, we find out how darth vader became darth vader.

No cons really.

10/10

Well, I make it short again. Most awesome lightsaber duels, most awesome battles, great plot, Anakin's conversion into Vader was great to watch, and so on. Simply amazing.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

8/10

Best of the prequels IMO,absolutely loved the fighting scenes.

The Jedi getting so easily K.Oed annoyed me though.

Anakin turning to the dark side and the battle with Obi Wan was epic.

@Wagram, snfr, chariman mao

You guys rule!

@Wagram

Yeah all of that was great.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey