By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Critic Reviews are BACK and a gamrConnect 2.0 Sneak Peak

Looooking good!

So when will the banner problem be fixed? I'd like to help the game database but this problem is preventing me of doing it.

Around the Network

looking nice !

You can add screenshots again ? But why are inFAMOUS 2 and KZ3 threads in the MS forum ? lol

Good job, boss !

Wow i really like the look of the new gamrconnect page!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Boutros said:

Looooking good!

So when will the banner problem be fixed? I'd like to help the game database but this problem is preventing me of doing it.

This.

Make the black box transparent or implement it in a different way please !

If he's not talking about the black box, he's talking about the points given out. Points getting deducted cause your banner got replaced is not cool

Boutros said:

Looooking good!

which banner problem are we talking about? The only one I'm aware of is people poaching points off of each other.

My current stance is that banners should only be replaced if they have a problem of some kind (size, blurry, corrupted) and if you uploaded one outside of the current specs then you lose points when it gets replaced.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

So what is the gamrRewards leaderboards... :D

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Where is IM? Or did I miss it?

WOOOOOW @ gamrconnect 2!!!1

The sequel will have a higher metacritic score by over 10 points!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

nordlead said:
Boutros said:

Looooking good!

which banner problem are we talking about? The only one I'm aware of is people poaching points off of each other.

My current stance is that banners should only be replaced if they have a problem of some kind (size, blurry, corrupted) and if you uploaded one outside of the current specs then you lose points when it gets replaced.

Yeah but I uploaded them on the previous VGC. They were good back then but now I have to lose points because the size was changed? Not very fair...

Why are those two guys talking in Latin?

Also, does this feature come with IM?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you