By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

PS3 Owners, Did You Buy Move?

Yes, I bought 1 57 14.18%

Yes, I bought 1 and a Nav Controller 21 5.22%

Yes, I bought 2 or more 52 12.94%

Yes, I bought 2 or more and Nav Controller(s) 51 12.69%

No, but maybe later 132 32.84%

No, and I don't plan to 89 22.14%

Total:402

I'm still unsure. Theirs only one game that I find interesting that's out ( Sports Champions ) and one game that I thought would be the Move's first A - AA title is getting terrible - average reviews ( The Fight : Lights Out ).

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

No, I think it costs too much.

"To play or not to play, that is the question."- A wise man

Lifetime sales prediction

Wii 79/150 million

Xbox 360 47.7/73 Million

PS3 43.6/69 Million

I bought the move sports bundle day one and I pretty much enjoyed it. However, it wears off pretty fast. Its pretty impressive sports champions game but once the novelty wears off, I never touched it. I know my sis enjoyed playing it once in a while though. lol. 

Looking forward to more games while i enjoy the Air traffic control game. 

I payed 130 euros for arcade stick to play fightning games, no reason why i woudn't pay 50 to play on-rail shooters ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

just waiting for price to be lowered....

Around the Network

I have 2 wands and 1 nav. 

I hear MLB11 The Show is going to support Move. I would like that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Got one controller, already had the Eye and im ashamed to admit that I not only got Sports Champions but also enjoy it. something bout that damn frisbee

Notorius.A.i.G said:

I'm still unsure. Theirs only one game that I find interesting that's out ( Sports Champions ) and one game that I thought would be the Move's first A - AA title is getting terrible - average reviews ( The Fight : Lights Out ).

I would ignore the reviews from both IGN and Video Gamer if I were you, and watch the iWaggle review here.

After I read the first two reviews I thought that the game had broken controls and no online multiplayer so decided against buying it. Someone from the IGN forums gave everyone the link above to look at and it changed my views completely. The controls are 1:1 with no lag and the physics of the game working correctly only make it appear to be non-responsive. The IGN review was also a dozy twonk who incorrectly pressed the O button and put his hands up to his face to block punches, whereas pressing the O button and holding the Move controllers to your chest calibrates the Move controllers...so he was incorrectly calibrating the controls every time he was blocking lol. No wonder he was having control issues!

It's looking like there's a good amount of skill involved in playing the game well, you need to find your distance before releasing punches just like the real thing. When caught inside you need to use short uppercuts and hooks to the body and head, again, just like the real thing. I think a lot of review scores are going to be low on this one not because the game is bad or the controls are broken but because reviewers can't punch their way out of a paper bag lol.

After seeing the iWaggle review and seeing the TSA review it's definitely on my must-buy list.

No and I likely won't. Seems like a big waste of money, if I want to wave my hands around and bowl or throw stuff I'll stick to doing it on a bowling alley or outdoors. Which is fine, this product was never made with customers like me in mind at any rate.

Zlejedi said:

I payed 130 euros for arcade stick to play fightning games, no reason why i woudn't pay 50 to play on-rail shooters ;)

The Move controller may be $50 but you need a PS Eye too ($40) in order to actually use it (you need something to detect your controller's motion after all. Just like how the Wii relies on the Sensor Bar to detect the Wiimote). And if you are going to spend $90 to be able to use the Move, you might as well just get the Starter Bundle with Sports Champions for $10 extra.