7. Star Fox 64 3D

6. Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D

5. Kid Icarus Uprising

4. Resident Evil : Revelations

3. Animal Crossing 3DS

2. The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time 3DS

1. Grand Theft Auto V

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/113/1130209p1.html

tehehe obviously joking on the last one.....Some people hate it when the OP reveals whats number 1 so I haven't said whats number 1!!!!!

Decent list in general

It would be hard to make the IGNorance joke here.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It's kind of lacking Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright and Paper Mario is too low but great list otherwise!

Boutros said:

It's kind of lacking Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright and Paper Mario is too low but great list otherwise!

I need to edit my OP now

I said we can't make the IGNorance joke anymore.....but as they forgot this game we can

to me its Kid Icarus Uprising it looks awesome

Wow a list were I agree with the top 2...damn I must be in a episode of Twilight Zone

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

One title is mysteriously missing from this list.... Layton vs. Wright!

My anticipation is probably the greatest for the first Pilotwings since last millennium, Star Fox, Mario Kart, and Kororinpa.  But I don't know.  There are too many great games to remember at once really.

Oh, and Super Mario Land and Link's Awakening are getting downloaded on launch day.  Link's Awakening is the best game in the Zelda franchise, and the best Zelda remake on the 3DS.

awesome list

GTAV for the 3DS?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:

GTAV for the 3DS?

KylieDog said:

Poor list including so many copy and paste series as well as re-releases, tweaked or not.

How many system launches aren't full of those? Seriously, your statement is redundant, and makes you look like you're fishing for something to complain about.

And the OP really needs to be fixed. Mario Kart is #1, not GTA V (which hasn't been announced at all). The most GTA announced for the 3DS is Saints Row, not that it's a bad thing, as SR2 is one of my favorite games.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs